[Part A] 4. Lonely.

This week was passing by slowly, maybe too much for my liking. The usually fun classes became tedious in a way. Minutes became hours even at the dining hall.
My time at the dorm wasn't the best either, I just spent time on my laptop(which my older brother got me with not very legal money), studied and slept. Maybe the loneliness was kicking in.

Something I never thought I could have, and didn't want to admit was erupting slowly. I thought: I'm homesick.

I want to go back. I want to put my parents to sleep at 6am after they came drunk. I want to hang out with my immature friends. I want to go to my shitty University with Yeonjun and the rest. Fuck I want it all back!

I looked up from my desk and around class. Everyone was leaving already, I just followed still submerged in my thoughts.

I had no classes left for today, Wednesday are not as busy as the rest of the week days. My destinations were the dining room and then my dorm. My steps felt heavy, my eyes looked tired and my will to live decreased with every every second that ticked on the clock (maybe this is an exaggeration).

I got in line to get my food, my eyes landed on him unconsciously. My blood boiled.
I got a look at him: Tall, long slim legs, his eyes were big and black from the distance, smooth black hair falled on his forehead a little messy, but somehow he still managed to look good. He wore black shiny boots, black tight jeans, a black turtle neck and a leather jacket. Black, black, black, black. Was he on school or attending a funeral?
One thing was clear: he has money, for sure he does.

Me? My outfit didn't go higher than 30 bucks all together. That thought only made me more furious. My whole body heated up. If you were to draw my expression, you could place flames instead of eyes in my angry face.

"The fuck you looking at?" A familiar voice creeped me out from behind my back. I turned around with a surprised look and changed it immediately to a mad one when I saw who it was, my eyebrows sulked. The guy with the white lock of hair on his bangs, the one who protected the mean guy: 'The meanest guy'.

"Excuse me?" I said annoyed.

"Stop looking at my friends, fucking weirdo. I don't want your dirty looks on my people" He whispered as the queue advanced. He said what to me now?! Oh no, No fucking way. I let go of my empty tray.

"Say that shit again Mr.Royalty " I challenged. I looked at me weirded out by the nickname.

"I said" he looked at me as if I was human waste. "Take your eyes off of my friend" he got closer threateningly "You. Dirty. Sewer. Rat."

Okay, enough. That's the straw that broke the camel's back. Only I can call myself that--and my mom.

"I bet that's the only pair of shoes you own" he mocked "Do you want me to buy you new ones? Maybe I coul-" I punched him in the face. If he won't shut up I'd make him.

"Aww~ What happened? the cat bit your tongue? Aren't you gonna keep trashing about buying me things? Didn't you want to be my sugar daddy?"
Yes Joong! That was hella smooth! Now get out of here before he snaps back at you.

"That skinny rat it's strong. Fuck" I could hear him babble while cleaning blood from his lips.

Another day having to skip lunch!

-

Next day I was surprised the principal didn't call me for that "little" incident. Perhaps they let it pass because I'm new, or no one told them, or they did and didn't care. Of course it was the last one, this is a University not high school. And that snitch would have told them for sure.

I didn't got scolded from above, but people considered my level who saw me punch the guy looked at me with different eyes. There was no rumour, just the people that saw me in the cafeteria. They didn't look down on me now, some looked at me as a hero and others as an aggressive dude. Both equally disgusted me.