[Part T] 6. New Year's Eve.

[A/N: DON'T PARTY THERE'S A PANDEMIC ALL AROUND THE WORLD 😡😡😡]

"You want ME to help YOU get closer to Hongjoong?" San said in disbelief. Was Wooyoung being realistic? To be honest, out of the eight, San and Mingi we're not the best of friends. Why would Wooyoung ask for something like this?

"C'mon~ I need your help! I want to get closer to him to ask him something." he looked at San with puppy eyes and got closer to him.

"Okay, but how am I supposed to help? You can ask Yunho or Jongho... Even Yeosang. We didn't get off a good start." San frowned and crossed his arms. His friend went delusional from time to time.

"That's why! We both should get to know him better. In the new year, we can spend the night chatting with him and if he gets drunk enough we can unveil all his deepest secrets." The smaller rubbed his hands together just like villains did in movies.

"Hey, hey, hey... What are you talking about psycho?" San was so confused.

"Nothing, I'll tell you on the 1st of January..."

-

12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Shouted Hongjoong and his brother through the video call. 00:00 1st of January of 2021. Hongjoon's small TV was on the national news channel, also celebrating new years eve. "Happy new year, dumbass." His brother said. "Happy new year to you too, old geezer." He laughed. Suddenly tons of messages arrived from the group chat.

Oui like arts

jonghoho
Happy New yearrrrrrr!!!!!!

yuyu
Happy 2012 loves of my lief 😗😗😗😗😗

yeoyeo
2012 lmao

minki
Yunho control ur dyslexia

yuyu
imma go cry now, I swear I made sure it was correct

yeoyeo
u are dyslexic??

yuyu
Yeah

woo
HAPPY NEW YEAR BASTARDS

mountain
Happy New year!!!! let's partyyyyyyyy 😼😼😼😼

minki
Happy new year lmao

yeoyeo
hny y'all, still can get rid of u guys

hwa
Happy new year to everyone! ☺️

joong
Happy 2021, let's gooo 👹👹

mountain
ready to party?

minki
alwayssssssssssssssss, I got the money

woo
I got the spirit

yuyu
I got the car so let's party!!!!😗😗😗😗

-

As planned, Yunho picked everyone up from their houses, leaving Hongjoong for the last because he was the only one that stayed at the dorms.

The city center was as crowded as an ants nest at rush hour. Music played from all directions, people going left and right. It was 1 am, the bars and clubs just opening for the party to get started. San and
Seonghwa had this tradition where they would stay up partying till sunrise, go for breakfast(a hot chocolate, Hwa's favourite) and finally collapsing and sleeping till the next day. This year was no exception.

They got to a bar, the eight of them wearing fancy clothes for the once-a-year occasion, surrounded by even fancier ones. "Yunho you can't drink, you have to drive us back home!" Wooyoung teased.