[Part E] Pre-sode 1. Seonghwa.

[Wellcome to Part E of Love UnHeard,
the last part.]

∆Contains smut∆

Our lips touched shamelessly, practically sucking each other's company. His small hands traced back and forth from my neck to my cheeks, mines touched every inch of his back and caressed his hair.
I had to contain myself from pulling it slightly, wanting to see how he would look with rosy cheeks and his head tilted back because of my grip. I wanted to see his swollen lips from kissing me. But I needed to go slow, he's too precious.

I almost had a Deja vu. We were at my dorm, not even in my room. I was on the sofa and he was on top of me, moving slightly in a way that made me go crazy... Gods he was wearing my shorts, he just took a shower on my bathroom and was kissing me with such passion.

I could smell the mixture of my body gel and his natural fragrance, it was heaven on Earth. It was the first time when holding a hard was so difficult. I couldn't avoid it, his hips drove me to cloud 9.

Our lips separated and he attacked my neck. I knew he had done this before, so, so many times with other people. He has told me he used to hook up with a lot of girls back then but how could he not being this good?
I let out a deep groan when he bit my neck a bit. That spot, right above my jawline and near the ear, was the perfect one.

He backed off and smirked at me, the hottest thing goes ever done, to be honest. We connected our lips again and I flipped him over, leaving myself on top, one of my legs between his two. I looked at him; he was blushing like crazy, his skin showing a little through his messy oversized t-shirt on his stomach and chest. A whole fucking meal.

I looked at him with needy eyes and he gave me pleading ones. I imagined my face was red too, with puffy lips like his and messy hair from his touch. Needless to say, I didn't give two fucks.

I took off my shirt, seeing Hongjoong scanning me up and down and signalling me to take his off too, so I did.
Now it was my turn. Even after seeing his figure countless times when he slept with me it when we changed in the same room, the right of it still left me thoughtless. No thoughts, just his bare skin.

I kissed him down, from his neck to his chest to stomach. His skin wasn't perfect, he had some pimples and here and there, making him even more ethereal. I discovered he had tickles on his waistline, also on his forearms and a very specific part of his neck.

He stroked my hair and I looked up to him with heart eyes, he smiled warmly back at me. I couldn't resist it, so I kissed his lips once again.
The cutest person in the entire world right on my arms? Yes, please.

This time the kiss was full of warmth and affection. It felt like sweet honey and a cozy fireplace. Gods that's how he describes things...

Without wanting to, we broke apart and looked at each other once again. I lift him for a hug. I hold him as if he was going to disappear at any moment, the biggest smile on my lips and our bare skins melting together. He hugged back just as tight, wrapping his legs around me to let me know he wasn't going anywhere.

I could feel his breathing on my neck when he kissed it, burying his head there right after. That night we fell asleep on the sofa cuddled up with each other. No words were said because no words were needed.

How did I get here? How did I get to the best time of my life?