[Part A] 3. Who do they think they are?

A new week started, and I wasn't the happiest about it for a reason we all know by now. Exactly one week ago I encountered that tall rich bastard that didn't even listen to me. As if I was a lower class rat.
I mean that's how I define myself but I'm the only one allowed to think like that.

Last week I noticed, I have been so self-centred that I didn't realize the guy I fought with and his friends were at the bast majority of my classes. What kind of fucked up destiny was this?

We had paint lessons from 9 am to 11 am, then sculpting from 11 am to 13 am. Then the lunch period. After that, at 4 pm we had Art theory and lastly, at 5 pm we had Audiovisual shit whatever. THE TALL RICH BITCH WAS IN ALL OF THEM. I have to go to a full day, 6h of learning today with him. Seriously what the fu-.

Forgetting about that, I made my way to paint class and tried to ignore everyone around me (I was getting pretty good at it by now).
I focused on the canvas, finally doing something I like. I could spend hours drawing non-stop and I wouldn't realise if someone stabbed me, I would keep painting.

Just something about how smoothly the brush stroke on the canvas, or how little stains could make an amazing landscape were fascinating to my inner self. Meditation? Nah, painting like the Impressionists is way better.

But for some reason, my concentration today wasn't quite right. I couldn't focus as much as I wanted to, I was being slower than usual.
It's not like my mind was on other things, I just felt someone's sight on my back-- even tho that was very unlikely.

Next period was all the way down on the first floor, so after cleaning everything up, me and some of my classmates headed there(the tall rich mean guy was sadly one of them).

I was happy to notice not a lot of eyes were on me today, finally, the rumours were dying. If I'm lucky nobody will remember who I am for next week.

Even though the murmurs stopped, and I wasn't getting death glares anymore, something felt fishy. I still felt as if someone was watching my back, literally. Like if two lasers pointed at my nape during the whole sculpture class.

We were sculpting a bust, but mine looked like a dog. Whoever is glancing so furiously at me, please stop, I'm messing everything up. I'm guessing you read minds because why would you be so intense if not. Please stop it, my head of Apollo looks like a DOG.

After two hours of modelling my dog-like-bust, I managed to make it look more like a werewolf than an actual dog. Progress is progress, isn't it?

I quickly got out there. Whoever was killing me with their eyes didn't follow. At least I could get a good meal and rest time at the dorm...

But as soon I went back to class, I felt it. A pair of eyes stabbing me. Penetrating my scalp.
I looked around, no one. I have no special abilities that tell me if someone is looking at me, they are just doing it with so much passion I can feel it in my gut. So where were they? Who was it? I was going insane! I filled my notes with stressed circles while I tried to pay attention to class, ignoring the eyes-- I couldn't.

Finally last class for today. Just one more hour, and hopefully that annoying feeling will run away. I just had to deal with that one more hour.
An hour full of anger, regrets, stress, anger, doubts, mainly anger.

No, but, on a serious note now... Who in hell? This was getting frustrating at this point, not just annoying. I felt like I lost all my lectures today, I didn't take advantage of them or learnt anything because of you.

I looked around one last time, trying not to get noticed. The room was dark due to the professor's PowerPoint so I took this as my opportunity.
From the corner of my eyes, I saw a boy turn to his papers just when he noticed I was about to look at him. <<Yes! target found!>> I thought as I tried to not show happiness on the outside. I couldn't avoid making a fist with my hand and mouthing 'Victory'.

I turned around more this time, and I saw he was one of the tall guy friends. Fuck-my-life. He looked shorter than him, that's all I could tell in the dark. Did they want a rematch? Because I can give it to them anytime. Maybe I sh- Stop, stop, you are a civilised member of society now, recall?

I shook those thoughts off my head and simply walked out of class when the professor let us. It's just 6 pm, if I'm not too tired I can go take a ride around town... As I thought about this I run to get my skateboard and get out of here for a bit but...

Someone grabbed my shoulder just when I was about to exit campus.

REALLY?!! OOFFFFFFFFF.

I turned around and saw him. Shit, it's the kid that spent all day looking at me! I jumped surprised.

"Oh sorry, I scared you?" He had a high pitched voice, and he did not scare me. I put myself together and looked as tough as I could.

"I've been trying to get to you all day but you just ran off every time!" Wait what? What was he saying? A confused look glued to my face. Why would he...

"Ah well, yeah, let me explain." He started "The other day you and my friends had a fight, I was also there. I just wanted to tell you that what you did was wrong. And I would like you to apologise to my friend."

Is this dude for real? He just fucked up all my day to tell me to apologise to that rude asshole? No fucking way. In no world I'm doing that.

"I'm sorry but the one who messed up my clothes was your rude friend first. If anything I need an apology from him." I crossed my arms.

"I don't think so, he already did. But you decided to ignore him and shout at him. You even hit him!" His friend defended him.

"That's bullshit. I just pushed him a little," This conversation was becoming more of an argument.

"My friend did nothing, you were the one not looking where you were going!" His index finger dared to touch my chest. I had to remind myself to stay calm before answering.

"Listen up, just leave me the fuck alone. You and your friends have done enough already." I said turning around once again and heading outside. He shouted at me "Apologise please! My friend is a good person! He won't mind!".

Shit, maybe that made me feel a little guilty after all.