~Lafzon ka yeh rishta nhi~

Mohommad Shami and Umesh Yadav, two absolutely different people, from two absolutely different part of the country. The former, a fast bowler turned farmer's son the later a coal mine worker's son, the former who had worked hard to be a fast bowler from the beginning, the later who turned to cricket in desperation in his late teens to make the ends meet but now, here they are united.

Sitting beside each other in the indoor gym of the ICT, watching as the younger boys worked out. Every now and then Shami will shoot annoyed glances towards his plastered wrist and Umesh will shake his head at his annoyed friend. The injury wasn't in his control and Virat had already ranted enough about shitty protective gears and stupid people, for all of them.

Umesh doesn't think he needs to repeat all that again but yes, right now sitting beside each other with their own demons and worries eating them from inside, they were feeling scared.

Umesh won't lie. He was feeling as nervous as his debut day. Tomorrow, they'll be playing without Ishu, Bhuvi, Shami. The unofficial leaders of their pace attack group. The whole responsibility will be on him, Jassi and Siri and Umi feels, he need to take on the role of the motivator. The one handling those kids if things went south. He needs to shield them. For it was his responsibility as the elder brother.

Even though Jassi was the best bowler in the squad and Siri just a youngster.

Both of them were same to Umesh. Both of them were his younger brothers.

And he won't let them feel all down in the match, for that's the least he could do.

"Bhaiyaaaa!"

"Bhaiyaa!!"

"Bhaiyaaa!!!"

The yells of Siri, Navi, Kartik broke the stance of Umesh looking up he found all of them looking at them expectantly.

Jassi looked all resigned.

Washy looked all contemplating.

Nattu was looking at Washy thoughtfully.

"Ha! kya hua? (what happened?)" asked Umesh,for he had absolutely not heard anything they might have asked before.

"Do you have any idea...how the interviews in regional languages were brought to the scheme of things?" Kartik asked flopping beside Umesh, resting his head on Umesh's shoulder.

Umesh shared a knowing look with Shami and then turned to the kids.

"No but why are you all asking?" He asked.

"Aise hi," They shrugged, changing the topic back to dinner and random stuff not at all related to cricket. The world was talking enough cricket for them. These moments were for them to relax. It was for them being themselves.

So, they debated about the DJ position of their team. Virat had gone back. So, now who'll take up on the resident Dj position of the team? The song choices. Dinner and Breakfast menus. Virat's baby and what they were going to call the child? So, it was the random things as they made their way to the dinning table with the kids in front bickering as usual.

Umesh and Shami flanking Jassi on both side with their arms around the kid.

"So, what really happened?" Shami asked Jassi softly, not missing his resigned look.

"Really!" Umi asked.

"Really, just nerves" Jassi said giving his best innocent smile and his both brothers gave in, rubbing his shoulder reassuringly.

In the dinning room, the environment was as merry and as positive as always. Prithvi was pulled in between Jinks and Pujji, Jaddu was cracking absolutely rubbish jokes and Washy was laughing on them for the sake of laughing. Rahul was whispering something to Mayu and Mayu was totally checking out the food. It was the normal dinner environment for the team with people being insane.