"Don't I make a pretty awesome big brother?umm..Still a kiddo"

The world had gone bonkers over Rahul's non-inclusion in the second test squad. Some people even went as far as to claim some kind of great conspiracy against the young lad was in play. Some people claiming Virat was feeling insecure from Rahul and so, the lad wasn't given in chance. People were cooking up stories and imaginary scenarios in their mind with involved a very gloomy Rahul, bawling his eyes out in some corner of the Indian hotel.

No one, absolutely no one, really asked about anything to the guy in question.

Unbeknownst, to the storm he had created in the world for he had absolutely taken retirement from social media. Rahul was dancing and singing like a crow in Mayank's room, totally, not in a gloomy mood like the world expected him to be. Rahul was hoping around, singing, on top of his voice, totally disturbing Mayank, who was feeling all nervous. This tour wasn't going quite good for him.

" Yeh zamana beshram hai, Na iska dharam hai, Kyun dhoondhe hai tu ismein bandagi, Oh tere sath tera man hai,Dil ki dhadkan hai, Aage badh ke jee le zindagi,"

"O re Kauwye, O re Chidiya mt ga re, teri voice chidiya jaisi ni hogi gaane se, abhi bhi Kaua hi lg rha hai," snapped Mayank, when he couldn't cancel out Rahul's voice even after covering his ear with pillows.

Rahul didn't pay any heeds to Mayank's words as he continued hoping around Mayank's room totally unbothered singing on top of his voice. Even i it sounded less like a song and more like random yelling.

"We all need that someone
Who gets you like no one else
Right when you need it the most
We all need a soul to rely on
A shoulder to cry on
A friend through the highs and the lowsI'm not gonna make it alone
La-la-la-la-la la
La-la-la-la-la 'lone
I'm not gonna make it alone
La-la-la-la-la la
La-la-la-la-la 'lone"

Frustrated Mayank shot his pillows like cannonballs on Rahul gaining multiple glares from him. But it wasn't like Rahul's glares affected Mayank even a little. He was as used to them. They seemed as harmful as a random butterfly to Mayank.

"Ja na re baba Jassi ko sata na, merko baksh de, mere kaan se khoon niklega abhi re," Mayu begged pointing the door to Rahul. He could go and sing to Jassi and get hit by some bouncers and yorkers for all Mayu cared.

"Jassi is already sleeping" Rahul stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, picking up the pillows from the floor and hitting Mayu with them. Why? Because he felt like hitting Mayu.

"Then you too go and sleep na!" Mayu begged. Why was this creature eating his brain?

"I'm not sleepy na. Accha do you remember my tips?" Rah demanded from Mayu.

"YES" Mayu nodded. Rah had been repeating the same tips to him for like every day with the words " Mere Virat ki nak mt katwana! Well, Mere Jinksy bhaiyaa ki bhi mt katwana"

Mayu didn't need to hear it again.

"Do you think Miyaan and Subhi boy  slept yet?" Rah asked out of nowhere, startling, Mayu. Okay, just a few second ago he was talking about tips now he jumped to "Miyaan-Subhi". God, why was his brain working as such a bullet train?

"Idk!" Mayank shrugged, he really didn't know.

"Should we check? I mean bhaiya's already have so much on their plates. Even Virat bhai isn't here to check on them. So, should we? I mean...it's the right thing to do isn't it?" Rahul asked Mayank contemplating.

And Mayank nodded instantly in support of this idea. If this guy, will go out to check on them at least then he won't be eating Mayu's head. But then again setting this creature on those poor children, didn't seem like quite the right thing to do to Mayu, so he suggested, "Call them if they picks up under two-three rings then they're awake full of nerves,"