~Cap's day in~

When the kids said, half of their wardrobe was missing. They were actually being quite generous, half of their wardrobe wasn't missing. It looked like it had been totally changed with one Hardik Pandya's wardrobe.

There were acid-washed shirts, t-shirts and Kurti's in their wardrobes of vibrant, eye-hurting colours. Rahul was sure, he won't be caught dead wearing those things ever. He'll stay in a bathrobe or worse his sweaty practice attire. He'll even wear his KXIP kit but he won't ever wear those clothes.

Nops, not happening ever.

Unknown to Rahul the same thing was happening with every other player of the team. Harry's clothes were so plain and so, different from his usual tastes that he couldn't help but moan and mope at the loss of his wonderful clothes.

Currently, Rahul was sitting on his bed pondering the next course of his action. He should call the room services and inform them about this disastrous wardrobe, right. He was sure, Harry was somewhat involved in this stint with his heart, kidney and everything. God, his wardrobe was currently screaming styled by Hardik Pandya for god sake.

Okay, how did Harry manage this? Was the question that was bothering Rahul when he heard the doorbell ring. Sighing, he got up thinking what now? Opening the door, he found a covered tray kept in front of his room.

"But...I didn't order anything" A confused Rahul muttered to thin air, taking the tray inside his room for further inspection.

Keeping the tray on the table, Rahul opened the lid and found a note, a note in very familiar writing greeting him with various ladyfinger painting prints surrounding it. Curious, Rahul read the unnamed note.

"Sometimes we should try new styles too. Especially, if we have the right occasion, make the best style for yourself and enjoy a burst of citrusy freshness, and relax. You deserve it,"

Rahul didn't need any name to know this note was written by his Kohlito. He could recognize Virat's handwriting anywhere and suddenly, he didn't found his wardrobe that obnoxious and vile anymore. After all, it was done by his Virat bhai and not a certain Kungfu Pandya. It can't be that bad.

And Virat bhai was right. They should try new styles too. He'll make something out of his new wardrobe. Rahul decided.

The guy who didn't want to be caught dead on those attires suddenly had a 360° stance turnover. But in his defence, all this was done by his Virat bhai and it was enough reason for Rahul to try them on.

Smiling, Rahul poured himself some of the transparent liquid in the glass and took in a sip. The citrusy freshness turned out to be Nimbu Pani. Couldn't Virat directly say so? Rahul thought taking another sip.

But he was feeling quite happy. Virat has surprised him. He looked at his new wardrobe decided to change and go byg a certain Kohlito.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Virat Kohli was having a very peculiar day. He had decided to sleep in today because last night, he had informed the coach that he won't join them for the first practice session. His muscles were sore. He needed a recovery day. The coach had agreed and Virat was ready to make the most of his day.

But again, from when did his lie in plans started succeeding? Early in the morning, a hoard of monkey had appeared in his room demanding Diwali party and sweets. There demands were certain, "bhaiyaaa!! Arrange Diwali party please"

"Bhaiyaa, we are not asking you to arrange phooljhari for us"

"Bhaiyaa, just Kaju barfi and music will do"