~Let's dance whole night~

After another clinical win. It was another team night session for the RCB players, recovery and enjoyment was a very-very important part of their campaign. The captain wanted it to be known that his boys had done really-really well and they deserved to have a beautiful fun-filled night. This led to another team beach dinner being organized with a bonfire.

The hoping and retreating waves reflecting the night sky, starry sky, fairy lights and the glow of happiness on the faces of each and every member of the team made the night memorable. The types of food items placed in the open buffet were innumerous. The choice and preferences of each and every player were taken in consideration. The people with a sweet tooth were throwing gooey eyes towards the still hidden dessert stall. Even simple custard will do for them right now.

Presently, the dinner of most of the players was done and they were kinda waiting for the late-Latif people to finish their food. The people staring at them every now and then made even the most slowest eaters, hurry up, a bit. Well, the reason behind the looks was the captain's decision to not open the dessert until everyone was done. So, once everyone finished eating and savouring their food. Every eye turned towards the dessert stall and every mouth watered noticing pudding being their chosen dessert.

Beaming smiles were thrown towards the Captain by the kids looking forward to gobbling down at least two or three servings of pudding.

"It's High protein pudding. It's good for recovery," Feeling all the eyes on him, Virat said as nonchalantly as possible, making it seem, it wasn't actually his treat to the kids for their exceptional dedication and performance for the team.

The kids were smart enough to know their captain won't ever admit that this was his treat. So, they just passed him extra-large beaming smiles and decided to hug him in a bone crushing hug after eating their pudding of course. They didn't trust some people around them to not make the whole thing disappear in seconds. So, the kids eagerly made a beeline for the dessert stall.

After all Vi bhai kaha bhaage ja rhe the, real danger toh pudding ko tha.

Yuzi being the leader of this race and standing there with bowls of pudding they glanced at each other with absolute scrutiny checking if someone had gotten more than them or not. Unknown to them, they were absolutely looking like kids totally suspicious of their siblings skills of toqually dividing chocolate. The elders were silently laughing at their antics while waiting for their chance.

"Well done, Biscuit," AB said proudly. Standing beside Virat, wrapping his arms around Vi and resting his chin on Vi's shoulder. A perfect place for him to watch the kids' antics bemused.

Virat was internally dancing with extreme glee. He was like on moon watching his kids doing well and now look so happy, always had been the best moments for him. But outwardly Virat made an "I didn't do anything," expression fooling absolutely, no one.

"Good try, cheeku," Parthiv Patel said ruffling Vi's hairs in an "I'm so proud of you kiddo" manner messing up Vi's perfectly styled locks. Well, Virat had spent like hours styling Dev and his hairs. They shouldn't be messed up, not at all.

"Bhai yaar," So Vi whined trying to fix his hairs as everyone laughed at his expression. He was no way anything but an overly annoyingly cute little brother for them. ABD and Dayle who were in the franchise in 2008 and had witnessed that all-rounded chubby Cheeku couldn't think of him as anything but that–a little annoying but good brother.

The same could be said for Parthiv, though he wasn't with the franchise from the beginning. Virat had always treated him as an elder brother and so, he always had been a younger brother for Parthiv.

A younger brother they were laughing at right now.

"Well, Well, I've to say I love your choice of dessert mate," Chris said grinning very happily. Hanging around Parthiv and Dayle. Well, Zampa would also have been with them if he wasn't already involved in the pudding stealing riot.