~Everyone wants Virat~

ICT was feeling very hopeless.

Well, not hopeless, they were feeling completely dejected and even more resigned by the fact that everyone wanted their Virat.

God, they stared at their phone screens again.  The pics in front of their screens didn't quite change. They were still the same and they were making them feel quite depressed as they continued looking at them with utmost grieving expressions.

God!! Why was the whole planet behind their Virat? They didn't know but they didn't like it even a single bit. They looked at the pics and captions again and sighed mourningly again.

"God!!! what's their problem, huh??" Shreyas complained all ansty.

"Yeah, like we don't see their attempts in real life. They had to put this up like this too. Didn't they get the memo of #vocal for local?" asked Harry gloomily.

"I don't think so, after all, they posted, who's the #ABD to your #Virat or you know, the vice-versa?blah...blaah..blaah " Yuzi grumbled, all disappointed.

"I mean, I understand the #ABRAT thingy, but not every year, yrr. Couldn't they be vocal for local once and add, who's the #Virat to your #Rahul? For once, I mean what would they lose if they added who's the #Virat to your Rahul?" Complained Rahul, looking at the post totally lamenting.

"Ek min, why who's the Rahul to your Virat? Why not, us?" Each and Every other person present in the room physically and virtually protested, quite vehemently.

"Because I'm his first kid," Rahul stated in a "duh" tone and then added looking at Jassi-Yuzi " and you got post's with Virat bhai already- Find someone who loves you as much as Captain Kohli loves his fast bowlers! & Captain's trump card!!!"  Rahul stated pointedly.

"Wait a min!! Where?" Jassi asked all confused. How the hell he missed such a post about Virat bhaiya and him?While Yuzi looked at Rahul all suspiciously.

"RCB posted" Rahul shrugged.

"What were you doing on RCB page?" Yuzi asked pointedly, narrowing his eyes on Rahul. Why was he checking out RCB page? RCB people doesn't even tag him anymore.

"That's beyond the point," Rahul shrugged it off while Harry snickered with Mayu, earning glares from Rahul.

"So, what's the point Hul?" Shreyas asked, making himself comfortable on a hanging sofa, knowing this discussion was going to stretch forever.

"The point is why every foreigner wants to be in RCB?" Harry said like a solemn saint.

"Exactly!!" Rahul exclaimed.

"Waha knse laddoo mil rhe hai?" Shreyas asked grumpily.

"Laddoo toh ni mil rhe honge, Virat bhai k rhte" Kul remarked all innocently, rejecting the ladoo theory.

"Nhi! Laddo toh milte hai," Siraj assured the people about the availability of Laddoo in RCB Camp.

While the rest of the guys looked at the two like were they really-real or serious?

"Ladoo ka pata ni but Virat k liye pakka aate hai," Mayu stated the obvious as all the boys pouted around him.

Smith's love for Virat.

Finch's love for Virat.

Josh's love for Virat.

Zampi's love for Virat.

Starkey's love for Virat.

Warner's love for Virat.

Harry kane's love for Virat.