+A very good team (RCB)+

It is the worst day. Washy wanted to scream. They tried so hard and they lost. They lost so bad.Washy wanted to cry. It was his b'day and they lost and lost so badly. Just yesterday, they were laughing and talking about being the table toppers. Their was so much excitement and everything went down the drain. Washington Sundar hated his B'day. It was the worst day ever. There was nothing to celebrate, there was nothing to be happy about, they lost and Washy wanted to cry. He just wanted to sob, wail and blame. And he did just that as soon as they reached back their hotel. He locked himself in his dark room and finally let his tears fall.

IT WAS THE WORST DAY EVER.

Dev wanted to scream. Hopes, they were so hopeful, they were so happy and it all came crashing down,Why? Because he couldn't perform. How'll he be a good player if he didn't perform under pressure? They would have won. They could have won if he stayed, stayed just a bit more on crease. If he did things a little different, Washy wouldn't be crying on his B'day. The team wouldn't be so sad. Why the hell he gets so nervous under pressure? Why can't he play well? Why can't he play like Virat bhaiya?  If only he played well, RCB would have won. Even Vi bhaiya would have gone for his half-century then Dev hated himself today. It was the worst day and nothing could ever change it.

Nav hated himself.

International Player yet he bowled so bad tonight. 48 runs in 3 overs. God, he wanted to drown in his own shower. Why?? Why? Why? If he did some changes, maybe, if he used some different tactics. Only if he was a little more economical, maybe, maybe the batsmen wouldn't have under pressure and maybe,maybe they would have won. It would have made Washy's day. They would have been table toppers. They would have won. This day would have been brilliant then and Nav hated himself right now. God, even the shower didn't seem relaxing. Nav was ready to forget this day. Washy was so sad. This was so unfair, he didn't deserve that and Nav hated himself for failing to give Washy the best B'day gift ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virat wasnt as affected by the loss as the kids were. Well, after losing in finals and semi-finals this loss seemed like nothing to him. Plus, he could see the good side in the loss too, their were positives even though he could see heartbreak in eyes of his kids. They were so sad, so broken, their reachable dreams had shattered for the first time.

In the return journey from the stadium to hotel, the guys were unnaturally silent. Virat could understand their sentiments better than they thought he could. After all, he could see glimpses of his younger self in all of them quite clearly. The same passion, the same dedication, the same thirst to prove themselves, the resolute to contribute for the team. They were just like him, starstruck, waiting to prove themselves but more than that to help the team win.

And Virat was so proud of them. Rahul was the first one, the first kid he saw glimpses of himself in and more than once he thinks he had failed that kid many times. He felt like he could do more to help the kid and Virat had learned from his past experiences. He had promised himself to do better with the new kids and Virat took his promises really-really seriously.

So, with that thought in his mind, Virat decided to talk with the kids during their team dinner and make them feel better. Virat should have known they won't come to have dinner. After all, hadn't he himself said he gets his glimpses in them. When did he attend dinner after brutal loss? Still, he waited for the kids for quite sometimes.

"Umm...Kaka, did Nav, Dev, Washy, Shiv already had their dinner?" Virat asked, one of the support staff member when all other team members had retired to their rooms.

"No, they didn't Vi baba, poor lad, didn't celebrate his B'day too," Kaka said remorsefully, feeling sad for those kiddos. They were so excited and now, they locked themselves in their rooms. Poor souls.