~Being Brother is a responsibility~

+There's nothing in the world as free relationships. Every single relationship is a responsibility and a pact of mutual love, efforts and understandings that breaks when the show becomes one-sided.

He was slumped on his seat fending off a massive headache and missing his travel partner quite thoroughly. Virat was ready to sleep for the rest of the flight. The last few days had been just too full of negativity for him and right now, he wanted to do nothing more than to sleep away the negativity. Plus, the fact that he wasn't quite sure how and what kind of perspective his kids formed about him, due to the recent events wasn't also kinda helping his consciousness and Virat was left in a state where he wanted to sleep to shut his mind.

But his mind wasn't shutting up, tired he decided to check on his brothers from his seat. Yeah, he wasn't going to roam around now. Kulcha were lost in their own world. Harry, Rah and Jassi were sitting together. Harry pestering both Rah and Jassi. Jad, Pujji, Jinks and Ash were busy handling their children. Monku was watching something with his wife. Shrey was sleeping. Sanju was also kinda sleeping. Miyaan and Washy were watching something and Nav.

Okay, where's Naviii boy? Virat wondered sitting a little straighter, rotating his head around to spot Navii.He found the guy after several tries beside a very blue looking Rishu and Prithvi. Both the boys were sitting looking like they wanted to drown in a bottle cap full of water. Yeah, that's actually impossible but the guys looked like they wanted just that and Virat couldn't help but eye both the gloomy souls warily. Okay, What's wrong with them? Why are they looking like his kids when they don't find chocolates?

Sighing, Virat got up from his seat and walked towards those idiots. Well, when your little brother looks gloomy, you need to help them. No matter if you're feeling equally gloomy or not. It's a rule in his rulebook. Virat could feel few players eye him but he ignored that for now and loomed over Rishab and Prithvi. He got ignored quite thoroughly, the two just didn't notice him. Nav did, when Virat's shadow fell over him.

"Bha.."Nav started but Virat's silence gesture stopped him from yelping Bhaiyaa like an excited puppy. Nav looked at Virat questioningly and Virat gestured Nav to exchange seats with him. Nav complied albeit a little unhappily. Why couldn't he sit with his Virat bhai? But again, Virat bhaiya was asking it's not like he could say no to his Virat bhaiya. Sulking, Nav got up and went to Virat's seat.

And Virat flopped himself between Rishab and Prithvi. Hoping, to get their attention now. But no, the two gloomy souls beside him still stayed totally oblivious to his presence. Sighing fed up, of the brooding souls Virat nudged both of them with his elbows muttering, "Hello to you tooo,"

Rishab and Prithvi finally registered Virat's presence beside them then for a moment, they could do nothing but stare at him totally transfixed. Virat grinned cheekily at both of them, snapping his fingers in front of their faces.

"ugh...hi, bhaiya"

"Hiii! when did you come?"

"When you both were lost in my thoughts summoning me," Virat replied cheekily maintaining the smile in his words. But he didn't get the desired effect instead of rolling their eyes at him, Rishab and Prithvi smiled at him. Virat felt those tiny warning bells in his mind ignite.

"Sooo, Hello again boys, you know, you can hug me right?" Virat asked both of them, a dubious expression on his face and it looked like all the encouragement both the boys needed, literally jumping in Virat's arms, burrowing their faces in Virat's shoulder. They let the plethora of emotions raging in their soul like cyclone out. Virat's hands automatically started rubbing the two's head and back reassuringly murmuring a series of sweet nothings.

Virat knew they needed it. So, he was silently soaking away their problems, lending them his warmth. Even though the elder bro in him seethed in anger thinking about the people hurting his kids and hurting him too but he was kinda more angry for his brothers. After, a little while both the boys just leaned on Virat resting their heads on Virat's shoulder like tired little kids.