~The dream trio's prank~

Mayank Agarwal has just come out of the washroom after taking his tenth bath of the day. Well, it was a very hot day to be truthful and bathing was relaxing and you can't blame him if he wanted to shift inside the bathtub to escape, well, just about everything.

And it's not like he had anything better to do.

After all, he was home alone with his dear wife off to her work. Even his dear doggos had abandoned him for the air conditioner and even after bathing so many times, Mayank,was still feeling quite bored and he wasn't in any mood to go out to converse with the glaring sun.

So, he flopped on his bed lazily deciding to annoy his bestie, after all, you do just that when you're super bored and wanted free entertainment. Plus, he didn't want to go out but it didn't mean he couldn't make his Hul come over.

So, already deciding to pester and annoy his Hul to the ends of the world. Mayank grabbed hold of his phone with a content happy expression on his face, after all, he was going to disturb his Hulu.

Unlocking his phone,Mayank was happily hoping to slide directly to Rahul's inbox and send him obnoxious texts about equally oonoxious plans.

But he halted his master plan noticing a text from Dabbu in their "Dream Trio" group. Well, the guy's actual name was Devdutt but they called him Dabbu and here by they, he meant Rahul and himself. They had recently formed a very close bond and Mayu liked the shy kid a lot. Well, his Hul liked the kid a lot too after spending time with him under their Virat bhaiya's supervision, of course.

Now, as they were part of the same Ranji team and even Virat bhaiya's kids union. They kinda did have to bond and they hit off quite amazingly, well, of course after doing some pretty savage planning and plotting together but that was a story for another time.

"Heyyaaaaa my dearest dabbu, what did you find?"

Mayank texted, replying to Dev's excited text of "Bro logo! I found something beautiful"

"Firstly! don't call me Dabbu! Monku bhaiyaa and secondly, I don't know whether I'm in love with it or jealous of it?"

M: Are you in love with a teddy, chocolate or something like that, Dabbu?

R: Please! don't tell Virat if you're in love. He'll go bonkers and act all love guruish even if you're in love with a puppy! And of course, you're Dabbu-dabbu, so we will call you Dabbu only.

D: 🤦🏻‍♂️

D: I'm not...ugh...watch this, you'll get it.

D shared a youtube video.

D: Be My Biscuit.

Isn't it so cute??

I mean, I so love it.

But at the same time, I want a video on us too.

"Be My bhaiya"

How does that sound?

R: okay, this is actually good and it should be "be our bhaiya"

M: yes, not my...it should be ours.

D: areey, My sounds better though.
I've even thought some lines.

You be my bhaiyaa,

My heart is asserting.

You be my bhaiyaa