The Koala Bear Kohli?

."Virat the Koala bear?" ft. The ICT.

Shreyas was wandering totally frustrated around the team hotel. He was in a very very bad mood and even their recent win couldn't cheer up his mood. The words carelessly thrown towards him in yesterday's match kept on swirling in his mind like a fucking tornado and he didn't know how to get rid of all these thoughts. All these emotions, all these undirected emotions and anger was torturing his soul.

The words just won't leave him in peace. He knows the words were meant to pierce his heart and get in his skin, the words were meant to hurt and distract him. After all, the legendary sledging of the Australian team couldn't be seen under any other lens. 

"Shreyas man, I know you don't like Kohli. No one likes him as a bloke but still how does having him as a captain  feels?"

"Is that cry baby really cry baby?"

"Who hates the captain most?"

"Well other than Rohit obviously?"

"You know you guys embrace each other a little too much."

"Btw did you get spanked too in the Indian dressing room?"

"I mean even the five-star hotels are like Oyo rooms to you guys, isn't it?"

"Can you hit this ball for six Shreyas baby or like your captain sixes aren't your department."

The words won't, just won't leave him in peace. The bruises from the body hitting balls weren't paining him as much as the words were. They won't leave him, they just won't. He could feel himself about to breakdown in the ground either fighting or crying with the opposition team when his captain jumped to his rescue. He thought they were his friends and maybe that's why the words were hurting him so much.

Or maybe it was the fact that he hadn't faced this disgusting level of sledging ever. Anyway, he couldn't bear the disgusting words. The words were eating him from inside.

And what was hurting him more was Virat bhai getting hurt because of him. He had this amazing brain fade moment in the middle of game hearing such words that he almost lost his wicket when the ball hit his gloves so hard that he felt like his thumb had cracked. His expression must have been really-really painful and pitiful that the next ball Virat Bhai took a blind run almost getting out at 48 runs in his quest of getting him on the non-striker's end. 

And then in a true Virat Kohli manner, Virat bhai punished the bowler with ultimate class on his behalf. Shreyas couldn't help but be really-really happy for Virat as he congratulated him on another half-century.

"Oye, Shrey aaram se set hoja fir dhoyio in bsdko ko, aur jiske khilaf uncomfortable lage na bol diyo, I'll take the strike" Instead of hearing the congratulations on fifty, Virat bhai told him seriously patting his shoulder in an ultimate I'm with you manner.

The next few balls Virat bhai blasted both the good and bad balls around the stadium. He was in his ultimate chase master form and Shreyash didn't know, "What kind of suicidal thought hit the Aussies that they started sledging Virat using him?"