×The jelo kids+

Rahul wasn't having a good day. He was having a splitting headache, he wasn't in a good mood. Absolutely not. Mayank was being irritating.The whole world was being irritating actualy and he hated being the captain. It was such an burdening job and their was no Ash to help him around.

And even Virat was missing.

He replied to the messages but he didn't call.

And Rah, hated it.

He absolutely hated it.

Virat never had been too busy for him ever and now,  the guy doesn't have time to call.That was a bad thing. Absolutely, bad thing. So, deciding to take the matters in his hand, Rah decided to call Virat. They need to have a very long and serious talk about good priorities and brothers.

Virat's number was always on his speed dial and he was about to dial it. But the incoming call of one kungfu pandya made him postpone calling Virat for sometimes.

"Rah!!" Kul
"Bro!" JaSSI
"Broman" Shrey
"My man!!" Harry
"Hul" Rishu
"Partner" Harry
"Bhaiya" Subhi

A series of known voices greeted him one after one with various degrees of excitement and glee. Harry went as far as to address him with two overeager endearment terms. And suddenly Rahul's head wasn't splitting with pain, his heart was light and full of happiness.It was the effect of his brothers.

"Heya, Guys" Rahul smiled through his words.

"Itni thandi greeting, Virat bhai ka asar hua kya?" Harry questioned him mockingly but Rahul could hear the strain in his voice alright.

Well, he wasnt the only one affected, it seems.

"Naah, a headache is responsible for this thandi greeting" Rahul admitted smiling still and as soon as his brother's heard the word headache a plethora of remedies and suggestions were thrown his way.

Harry lamenting about the distance of their hotels.

Kul wishing to give him head message.

Subhi suggesting to sleep as it makes everything feel better.

Shrey questioning about the reason and Rah assured all of them that he was fine. It was just a headache, it'll fly away soon though for some reasons his brothers didn't agree with him. They continued talking, Shrey and Rishu grumbling about bad umpiring. Rahul reassuring them at last they won deservingly. Harry complaining about his hit-wicket moment. They laughing about Sikhi pa's runout.

Even though they were divided by teams, they were united by heart. ICT brothers forever and hence, they laughed at each others failures and victories together.

Being in opposite team didn't matter much to them. For in the end, they were brothers forever and after. 

"Shrey, you didnt ever treat us to dossa. Is that for Virat only?" Rah asked Shrey flopping on his bed and humming "mera bhai tu meri Jaan hai"

"Areey, no, no, if I could cook I would have treated you all but I don't want to poison you all to be truthful," Shrey admitted giggling

And the rest of them laughed too.

"But when we are in Mumbai?" Kul asked Shrey.

"Well, then I'll definitely ask mum to make it for you all," Shrey reassured them.

"Won't aunty get tired? I mean there's a lot of us and Harry alone eat food enough for ten people," Jassi asked Shrey amusingly

"I eat food enough for ten people," Harry spluttered indignantly at Jassi's words while others laughed.