.Virat.

"But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass."

— Sam Gamgee

Lords of Ring

The shock of two creepy sounds exactly similar to what the ghost was saying on the screen coming from the balcony when all of them were so much lost in the movie, was a nerve-wracking, terrifying experience.

An experience which even managed to terrify the Sir Jadeja. No matter, what he denied later. Virat and Rahul had apt proofs to prove even he was terrified.

Even though the onslaught of well-aimed cushions were quite stunning for the new members as they watched their seniors have a care-free go on their captain and Rahul who continued laughing like maniacs even after getting hit.

"Ouch...what did you put in your cushion, stones?" Virat suddenly demanded from Rohit when his pillow smacked him directly on the face.

"What the hell were you trying to do? From when both of you were hiding out there?" Rohit demanded back from Virat glaring at him.

"We weren't hiding, we climbed in," Virat replied rolling his eyes at Rohit's interrogation.

"Climbed in?" Rohit asked him looking totally suspicious.

And Virat couldn't help but roll his eyes again.

"I'm not entitled to answer you, " Virat spoke haughtily as he plopped himself on the bed and Rohit wanted to smack him again.

"You all started the movie without me." And now he was sulking, he is a total Drama Queen. Rohit thought grumbling fondly looking at his annoying bestie.

"I went to call you, Virat bhaiya. You weren't in your room." Kuliya jumped in immediately looking all guilty and Rohit again pondered what black magic Virat did on the poor fellow for him to idolize Virat this much.

"Areey it's fine, Kuliya you know I don't like movies that much anyway and I was out jogging with Rahul. Enjoying the breeze and plotting a perfect plan to surprise Rohit." Virat answered back to Kuliya merrily not liking how guilty the kid sounded.

"You were out jogging at this time, after match? Have you totally lost it?"

"You plotted this fantastic idea without me. I could have acted a more perfect ghost."

Rohit and Sir Jadeja demanded at the same time making Jassi facepalm and wish for Bhuvi, Jinks or Ash's presence here with all his heart.

But thankfully Virat ignored them this time and asked Yuzi (who was holding the remote) to start playing the movie again.

Rohit watched as Jadu sulked over the whole matter of this ploy coming in play without him. Rahul instead of going to sit on the air sofa between Manish and Yuzi went and sat along with Virat clinging to him much to the chagrin of the whole room. Especially, Manish's and Yuzi's who stared at Rahul as if he broke some international law right now.

But Rohit was more surprised when Jassi who was till now sitting with him went and made himself comfortable on the other side of Virat and snuggled comfortably with Virat. Now, this led to a very peculiar situation Kulcha were now staring at them like a very possessive hawk as they took their position on the sofa arranging it below the bed in such a manner that they were as near as possible to Virat.