Crazy conversations (#Crazy series)

It was a good day in January. It was even better evening in India but some people's afternoon in Australia seemed to have gone down to hell. They were still staring at their phone screens with absolute mournful looks while dialing call to people back home.

"Hello!" The sleeping voice of one Hardik Pandya greeted one fuming KL Rahul.

"Abeey idiot you're sleeping, yaha itna bada kand ho gaya and you're sleeping!!!" Rahul all but yelled full of disbelief as he paced around in the team room.

Totally disturbing everyone else and to be truthful it wasn't like there was anyone remaining to be disturbed.

For Rishu, Kul, and Subhi were screaming on an totally flustered Shrey in background.

"You know what Shrey bro, kisi kaam k ni aap"

"Naak ktwa di"

"aap k bs ki kuch niiiii"

"Hua kya voh toh batao koi?" Harry asked totally confused in absolute sync with Shrey.

"Open your Instagram and check, idiot" Jassi screamed back asking Rahul to merge the calls, well, it'll be easier to curse this way after all.

Bewildered and totally confused, both the boys checked their Instas and got the absolute shock of their lives.

"WTF" both of them screamed together.

"yeah, WTF" Rah and Jassi repeated unnaturally calmly glaring daggers at Shrey and Harry.

"Mumbai mein hone ka kya fayda tum logo ka gadhe logo" Rahul snapped

"tu Ja ni skta tha kya? Idiot" Jassi added.

"Voh waha pahucha kaise?" Kul asked.

"Entry kaisi mil gyi usse?" Subh exclaimed.

"Tum kya kr rhe the??" Rishu demanded.

"mujhe kya pata, mein knsa watchman ka kaam krta hu bhyi?" Shrey grumbled at the same time Jinks pipped in with a logical, "On his legs obviously,"

and Rah mumbling out, "Shayad tere apartments ka hai, gadha insaan" While Jinks quip earned the glares of all the kids present in the room.

"aap kiski team mein ho yeh clear kro?" They demanded as one.

"matter kya hai voh batao na pehle" Ash said rolling his eyes, the kids were on a roll from the morning.

"SEE This!!!" The kids yelled showing the phone to them with Virat's post on the top.

The post showing a pic of Virat's baby in Manisha's arms with her face hidden, holding Dev's and Manish's shirt. It was such a cute pic with caption; My Brother, Baby kiddo and baby!

"Manishaaa k sath pehli pic dali mere Veer ne!" Jaddu yelled totally scandalized, looking at Ro, Jinks, Ash and Pujji.

"DEV bhiii" The kids gang yelled on top of their lungs. The seniors couldn't forget the injustice done to them. The absolutely couldn't.

Well, he needed to be in the post too.

How can his besties post pics with his godchild without him? This was so unfair.

He'll kill both of them.

That's his godchild. He had just seen the child on video calls and here, Manisha is holding his godchild and playing with the child. It's so unfair.

Why isn't he playing SMAT again? Huh, all excuses to be with Veer. He knows everything.

He'll absolutely kill them for this injustice.