~The Team for Aus~

Virat Kohli was napping. Yes, contrary to popular belief Virat Kohli do power naps too and he was having a very pleasant one right now. He was feeling very relaxed and there was ample time to spare before dinner. So, Virat was napping on a rocking chair with eyes closed and soothing music playing in the background. Even Nush was sleeping peacefully.

But Karma was definitely having a knock-on Virat's door as at that precise moment. His suite's doorbell was pressed like a thousand times, someone was also banging on his door with great enthusiasm. Rubbing his eyes, checking the time, yawning Virat went to check who was banging on his door.

He was actually surprised to see Miyaan, Yuzi, Nav and Washy grinning at him. They were almost about to knock on his face in their excitement and Virat actually didn't know what happened to them? What they did now? God, he hopes not something absolutely crazy.

"Kya kiya tumne? Don't tell me, you added glitter in AB's gloves again? No, no...did you paint Finchy's face or what?" Virat asked all of them absolutely suspiciously. They had done that like loads of time and then came to his room to hide from them and then Virat was in super dilemma whether to laugh at the victims of the pranks or to save the kids from the victims.

"YOU'RE OUR CAPTAIN, BHAIYAA" The kids yelled in sync, hugging Virat tightly. Virat embraced all of them but he looked at them concernedly too. He knows he is their captain. Why are they screaming that now? What happened to them? Did they hit their head or what? Did someone hit them with a bat?

"I know, I'm Captain re," Virat said shaking his head as the kids walked past him and entered his suite. Virat looking at them all amused. The kids kinda have unofficially adopted his room as their rooms. Plus, their dear bhabi also adored and encouraged these bandars a lot. They were her ladla devars. So, most of the time Virat found one or more than one in his room. Currently, their beaming smiles were becoming quite disconcerting for Virat.

"Well," Virat started looking at them still quite confused with their behaviour.

"I'm in the TEST SQUAD BHAIYAAAAAAAAA" Miyaan hoped all excited around Virat.

"I'm in T-20 squad, BHAIYAAAAAA" Washy said equally excited, accompanying Miyaan into jumping around Virat.

"I'm in all the squads, Bhaiyaa," Nav smiled giving a very bashful smile.

"I'm too, I told all these chintu logs, I'll be, it's not surprising at all," Yuzi shrugged in his usual self-boasting manner "Btw you're the captain. So congratulations too...."

"Thank you," Virat replied flatly.

"Yeah, you're welcome. Voh toh mujhe captain bana rhe the I said no, no, Virat bhaiya is fine for me," Yuzi said still full of his self-boasting quips.

"Ha, ha,ha....very thank you chahhal Ji, bs aapki hi toh kripa hai hum pr," Virat said dryly rolling his eyes as he took small steps towards Yuzi. The other kids already getting his plan, they surrounded Yuzi and when Virat finally started his tickle attack on Yuzi. Yuzi had nowhere to go.

"Virat...Virat Bhaiyaaaa...stop...stop, yrr" Yuzi howled amidst bouts of laughter.

"Did someone say something?" Virat asked like he couldn't hear Yuzi at all.

"Nops, noppa, not at all," The kids answered sounding totally innocent and oblivious about Yuzi's words.

"yrr...guys, stop, stop na...Virat bhaiyaaa, Chintu logoooooo" Yuzi yelled gasping, laughing because of the tickle tackle.

Finally, the kids and Virat took pity on Yuzi and let him go. Virat congratulated all the kids, hugging them, letting their happiness wash over him. He knew the feeling, the excitement, the nerves and about everything.