+Virat's Kiddos+

Virat Kohli was super excited for the IPL to begin. Yes, he didn't miss the game as much as he thought he'll but it didn't mean he didn't miss the people he plays with more than he thought he'll.

Even with all those video calls, texts and chats almost everyday. He missed his chosen family terribly. It was like that constant ache with him. The constant missing of those idiots. He missed their presence like on another level when he got to know he was going to be a father.

God!!!

He was so delighted. He couldn't quite beileve he is going to be a father. He'll have a little girl or boy soon though he is secretly hoping for a girl. Girls were such  delightful little creatures take Ziva, Arya, and Sammy for example. And he is all of their godfather and fav uncle, no matter, what their father's might say.

So, coming back to the point. Well, he missed his brothers physical presence and the chaos they were capable of creating very much. Especially, when he got the news, the first thing he wanted to do was tell his brothers. He wanted to tell them face to face . He wanted to yell—I'm going to be a father and hug his brothers.  Well, he might have even made them guess it with a right prank settings. But no, it was corona time and he had to tell them by phone.

Do you have any idea the lengths he had gone to gather all of them online at the same time to video call? It was a task as hard as catching chickens on an open field. Sometimes someone was missing, sometimes Ro was sleeping well not some, most of the times.

But he had done that, achieved the impossible task of gathering all of them online at the same time. A few chosen threats were involved but mission was successful and it's all that matters, doesn't it.

And let's not make him start on the betting pools that started and the name discussion that happened online. It was a  horrifyingly hilarious event and he couldn't,  just couldn't wait for the IPL to kick start. He so wanted to meet his brothers.

And though, not joining them on the team flight had been saddening.Safety came first, after all. The biobubble, travel limitations a sheer necessity. But he loved being back with his little brothers and soul brothers.

God, it was a happy feeling being back with them. He missed all of them so much. For the first few days, the relaxing days, Vi noticed how extra clingy all those kids were to him.

Shiv looked at him expectantly at the practice sessions. Yuzi, well, Yuzi was all but ready to shift in Virat's room. He was ready with his pillows and all. He wanted an exclusive Vi-Yuzi session. Nav like Yuzi looked too content in Vi's room to actually move.

And don't even make him start on how just after few days, Yuzi, Nav, Shiv, Washy after taking even Dev under their wings started as usual nicking his clothes, stealing food from his plate and chocolates from his bag.

It had taken few days but Vi had realized his kids had missed the physical presence as much as he had. So, Virat had let them have it. And for the first time, he was happy watching them be themself. He was so happy being back in the madhouse.

Though, some of the mad people were missing and who the hell had made this match schedule?

Someone please, tell him. For, Virat needs to give that person a piece of his mind. Why was RCB vs CSK match so late? Everyone beside him had met Mahi bhai. It was just so unfair and Ro had even gone as far as to hog Mahi bhai all to himself and then sent videos of those moments to him.

Virat can't even begin to explain how unfair the whole thing is. He is Mahi bhai's fav. He should have met his Mahi bhai. Gosh, if it wasn't Corona times. He would have himself breezed away to his Mahi bhai.