~Once a kid, always a kid~

IT was not a normal morning in the BCCI headquarters. People were being mad. Media was being absolutely bonkers and some people in BCCI were silently celebrating. IT was just the scenario they needed to defame and get rid of some people.

But not in even their wildest dreams, any member of BCCI, any person working there had imagined the glass gates opening to let in four absolutely dashing guys looking like they had just walked out of GQ magazine's cover page even with the bandages on them, so early in morning.

The four guys walked in the premises of BCCI like they owned the whole building. They strode in with a lazy confident aura all around them as they made their way to the president's office.

Leaving whispered songs of awe, sosbelief and uncontaminated hatred on every path they walked by though they didn't pay any heed to the falling papers, slipping coffee cups and awed gasps as they took the turn the lift to the president's floor.

Inside the lift, all four let out a relaxing breath away from prying eyes and judging people. They sighed in relief. The guy clearly the leader of this small group turned to the rest of the boys, passing them assuring smiles. The boys smiled back though they were clearly feeling a little more terrified then they let on.

"Areey...don't worry Kul everything will be fine. You trust me right!!" Virat said, wrapping an assuring arm around Kuldeep.

"With my life bhaiyaa!!" Kul stated.

Virat pulled the kid in a bone crushing side hug reassuring him. Jasprit automatically slipping under his Virat bhaiya's other arm while Harry jumped from behind his arms wrapping around Virat's neck as he hid, his face in Virat's shoulder.

He won't admit it ever but he was feeling scared too. They all were but their Virat bhaiya was with them and that's all that really mattered to them.

He will make it all alright. He'll do it. They don't know how but if he said he'll do it, then, it meant he'll.

Somehow, he'll make it alright.

And the kids knew this to be relaxed.

When the doors of lift opened, they were standing side by side with their aloof, flamboyant masks on. They walked out of the lift like the men in black on world saving mission.

"Oh! Virat you're here. All of you are," Saurav Ganguly's secretory exclaimed, a little wide eyed, noticing all of them so early in the BCCI office.

"Hmm...Saurav sir, here?" Virat asked, nodding in greeting.

"Yeah, he's in" The secretory affirmed, still, watching the guys wide eyed.

"Cool! so, I can see him now?" Virat asked. He wasn't in a mood to be patient right now.

"Yeah! Yeah! You all can go in" He said.

"Well, only I'm going" Virat cleared smiling sternly.

"but" the secretory tried to protest but Virat and his kids had already walked away towards Sourav's cabin.

"Wait here! Everything will be alright" Virat assured asking the boys to wait in the specially made waiting room for the ICT.

"But...Bhaiya, we all were involved" Jassi protested.

Harry and Kul nodding their heads vehemently in support. How could they let their bhaiya face the tiger alone? When they were the one who started all this?

"I got this guys. Relax and eat something for godsake!!" Virat said, ruffling each of their heads and ordering them to stay there.

"Okay" Jassi nodded.