Rishu Ka B'day😅

Rishabh Pant was excited for his B'day. Well, he was more than excited for his B'day. At least on his B'day, he will get his Virat bhaiya for himself. He means that his Vi bhaiya will call to wish him Happy B'day. Rishu was sure his Vi bhaiya will call and then Rishu will tell his Vi bhaiya everything. 

And the next day, he'll meet his Vi bhaiya live and cling to him at extra time. Well, cling isn't the right word. He'll hug his Virat bhaiya and never let go and complain about mean world, trolls and bullying older brothers.

Yups, Rishu was so excited for his B'day. He couldnt wait for the clock to struck 00:00 hours. His Virat bhaiya was going to wish him at 00:00 hours. He was hundered percent sure about it.

So, he was eagerly counting the minutes remaining before the clock struck 12 with his fav old song playing in background.

Rishu checked the phone at 11:30, at 11:35, at 11:40, at 11:50, at 11:57 Rishu was sound sleep.

+++++++++

Rahul checked the ICT group for the thousandth time in the last ten minutes. After days of static or just simple exchange of good morning and good nights, the group was buzzing with messages again but the person because of whom the group was buzzing was MIA currently.

Rahul was really excited for the day to be truthfull. He was sure on Rishu's B'day, they'll get proper ICT madness.

Yes, it was a madhouse currently but still some people were missing and it wasn't same with the feeling of being replaced hanging on their necks. They had tried. Well, they had tried every trick to make Rohit bhaiya understand the direness of the situation but Rohit bhaiya wasn't that affected.

He couldn't quite understand why Dev chipkuing to their Vi bhai was an issue and he had quite thoroughly told them to stop over acting and went back to sleep.

Rahul was quite sure that they weren't over acting if anything they weren't acting at all. Rahul had tried showing his displeasure to Virat during his match with RCB but the moment he spotted Virat, all his displeasure seemed to fly away somewhere. Virat smiled at him and his lips seemed bound to smile back. He didn't have even a percent control over his body muscles or actions.

He had leaned in for fist bump when or how he got wrapped in Virat's arms. He still doesn't remember.  It just happened and he was so happy and then the match happened. He was happy for his century, Virat was more happy for his century and even though he was in opposite team and shouldn't be hoping for Virat's well performance, he was doing just that. He didn't like his Vi bhaiya getting trolled.

Rahul knows for certain the others felt the same giddiness during their matches against RCB. Jassi and Harry had been going on and on about the praises loaded on them for days. Harry boasted about jumping on Virat's back and making him give him a piggy back ride. When that happened Rahul had no idea or visual proofs.  Jassi admitted hugging (clinging like koala) Virat bhai and talking to him till both the team were present in the ground.

Harry helplessly and not at all sorrily declared that he made Virat late. They didn't allow Virat to get back in his team bus quite soon. They had delayed as long as they could. Rahul understood the feeling fine, he had done something absolutely similar.

Though he hated the way Vi praised Dev and liked his posts on instagram. Why wasn't Vi liking his Insta posts? Rah wanted to demand. Virat was liking the posts of Washy and Dev but not his, that's unfair isn't it?

Why is he even following him if he didn't want to like the posts?

Humph, meanie older brothers forgetting all about sense and proprietary. They couldn't even complain to Mahi bhai about it now. Mahi bhai and trolls were having a very intimate relation right now and most of the time, all of them were involved in cheering Mahi bhai and making him feel loved.