Chapter 40

Y/N was just working in her office when her phone suddenly rang.

"Yes?"

"Y/N what are you doing?" Sana asked.

"I'm working. Is something wrong?"

"No, no. It's just you know how Dahyun's birthday is tomorrow right? I'm planning a surprise party for her so you should come as well."

"Where will it be?"

"My place. Everyone is coming, including Nayeon unnie." Sana smirked to herself.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. Dahyun is still awkward around me." The younger girl is still acting weird around her. 

"Yah, what do you mean? I thought you all made up already? I heard that Tzuyu even cried before you made up." 

"Tzuyu and I made up, but it looks like Dahyun is still mad with me." Y/N sighed.

"Don't worry about it. You should come tomorrow, I bet that will make her happy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Y/N. You're her friend after all and see it as a chance to make up with her as well." Sana suggested. 

"Fine, I'll come. Where are you though? I'm hearing loud noises in the background." 

"I'm with the gang." Sana answered.

"Shouldn't you be teaching right now?" It's tuesday and school hasn't finished yet, why is she with her gang?

"I don't teach on tuesdays, Y/N-ie. I'm only a teacher on the other weekdays." Sana chuckled.

"Yeah, and you're a gangtser on the other three days." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Exactly. But I need to go now Y/N-ie, the members are waiting." 

"Alright, bye." And with that they ended their phone conversation. Y/N checked the time on her watch and it's almost 4, which means Nayeon should be here anytime. They're going to check the other apartment today.

"Is Ms. Im not here yet?" Y/N asked Irene who was the secretary for today.

"Nope. You seem like you can't wait to see her." Irene smirked.

"She's just our client nothing else." 

"Yeah, right. Is that why you're blushing right now?" Y/N hid her cheeks immediately when Irene mentioned that. 

"Unnie, stooop."

"Aish, Y/N. You're so cute." Irene caressed the younger's arm, right at that moment Nayeon walked in. Why is it that every time she walks into this office, she sees Y/N and Irene flirting? She doesn't like it at all. 

"Oops, someone is glaring." Irene whispered to Y/N before she pulled her hand away from Y/N's arm.

"Oh, you're here already. Shall we go?" 

"Yes." Nayeon said and they left the office. They went to the apartment and Nayeon liked this one as well, but she likes the first apartment more.

"So what do you think?" Y/N asked after she showed her the apartment.

"I want the first one." 

"Great. I knew you would like the first one better." Y/N smiled. "I'll contact the owner and we'll start with everything so that you can move in as soon as possible."

"Thank you." Nayeon is happy that she can finally put an end on the search for a new home. Luckily Y/N has helped her a lot.

"No problem, it's my job. By the way, will you be going to Dahyun's birthday party tomorrow?" Y/N asked. She knows that Nayeon is going, but she still wanted to ask.