Chapter 19

"Y/N-ah wake up. It's time for school." Nayeon shook Y/N's shoulders in order to wake her up. "We overslept so we won't be able to go to your place."

"It's fine, I'll just wear yesterday's uniform." Y/N groaned and stood up but the pain in her leg was a bit too much.

"Ah fuck." She cursed because of the pain.

"Are you okay? I told you that we should go see a doctor. You never listen!" 

"It's not necessary, I'll be fine. Let's just go to school, yeah?" Y/N smiled as she kissed her teacher's forehead. It's something that she has done twice already. Nayeon thinks that's her way of showing affection to the older girl.

When the two were ready they went to Nayeon's car and drove to their school. Nayeon left Y/N somewhere far from the school so that people won't see them together. So Y/N had to walk for about 5 minutes alone.

"Y/N unnie!" Chaeyoung suddenly popped up behind the girl.

"Yah Chaeyoung! You scared the shit out of me." She hit the younger girl's arm.

"Did I just see you get out of Ms. Im's car?" Fuck.

"You must've seen wrong." She started walking again and Chaeyoung followed.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't see wrong. I have good eyes, you know. Besides you can tell me, I'm your best friend aren't I?" 

"Fine, she saw me walking to school and wanted to give me a ride." Y/N lied. 

"Aw you two would be really cute." Chaeyoung has been teasing Y/N about Ms. Im for a while now. The same goes for the rest of their group.

"Stop. She's my teacher." 

"So what? You're almost graduating. It won't matter that much after you graduate." 

"Stop talking nonsense, Chaeng." Y/N glared at her.

"Okay, okay. Keep denying as much as you want." The younger one smirked.

--------------------

Y/N was putting some books in her locker when Minju suddenly approached her.

"Hey unnie." She smiled.

"Oh hi, how are you?" 

"I'm good. I just wanted to ask you if you want to hang out after school?" Minju knows she's probably gonna get rejected but she tried anyway. Y/N actually does like to hang out with Minju but Nayeon wanted to do something after school, so she couldn't say yes to Minju.

"Ah, I already have plans. I'm sorry." 

"That's okay. Maybe another time?" She touched Y/N's arm.

"Sure." Why not? It's not like she still has feelings for the girl.

"Walk me to class at least? I have English right now." That's the least Y/N can do after rejecting her. Since Minju is younger than Y/N she doesn't have Ms. Im for English, but Ms. Minatozaki.

Y/N walked Minju to class and they stopped in front of the classroom.

"Thank you for walking me here." Minju smiled and kissed Y/N's cheek before entering the class room. Y/N widened her eyes at the sudden contact. Little did she know that Nayeon saw everything.

"Y/N are you bothering my students?" Ms. Minatozaki asked when she saw Y/N in front of her classroom.

"Why would I bother your students? I came here to bother you." Y/N smiled making Sana sigh.

"Well, come bother me another time. I need to teach right now. So leave." 

"You're no fun Ms. Sana." Y/N shook her head and went to her own classroom, which was English with Ms. Im. Her favourite class of the day. You can probably guess why.