Chapter 20

Weeks have passed by and Y/N and Nayeon have been doing pretty well. Y/N sometimes stays over at Nayeon's place and some of these times they have sex. But what is their relationship right now? None of them asked to be girlfriends. So are they friends with benefits? Or maybe just friends? How about teacher-student? None of these really sound right.

"Unnie, why do you keep looking at your phone? Are you expecting a text from someone?" Sana asked. The two of them decided to go out for a drink since it's saturday.

"N-no." Nayeon lied. Y/N hasn't been answering her texts all day and she's getting very worried.

"You seem anxious. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, Sana-yah. Don't be worried about me."

"How is your tutoring going?" Sana has been tutoring some students that aren't very good at English, which includes Momo and Dahyun since they're not doing very well with the subject.

"It's going well." Sana smiled.

"I see you have some favoritism towards Dahyun huh?" Nayeon smirked. She noticed how the two of them got close. Sana and Dahyun already had a good student-teacher relationship last year when Sana was Dahyun's teacher. However they've gotten closer now that Sana is tutoring her.

"She's a good student but no different than the other students." Nayeon knows something is up between the two. She can see how Sana looks at the younger girl. It's the same way how she looks at Y/N.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm not blind I can see you're close with her."

"Don't act like you aren't close with your students. Especially Y/N." Nayeon's smirk disappeared.

"She's just my student Sana." 

"Yeah, yeah. I've seen her in your car and I know you two have been visiting each other. I also see they way you look at her. I'm your best friend, unnie, I notice everything." 

"Whatever." Nayeon shrugged it off.

"I need to tell you something about Y/N though." Y/N told Sana not to tell this to Nayeon, but as her best friend the Japanese thinks the right thing to do is telling her.

"What is it?" The older didn't think much of it. She thought she was going to say that Y/N caused trouble at school again so she didn't care that much.

"It's just euhm..." Sana got interrupted when Nayeon's phone rang.

"Ah, let me take this call."

"Are you Y/N's friend?" A man asked on the phone.

"Yes. Who are you?"

"I'm a friend of hers. Can you please come to her place? She's not doing well." The teacher doesn't remember Y/N telling her about a guy that's her friend. She only knows her friends from school.

"W-what happened?" Nayeon stood up from her chair, worry clear on her face which made Sana confused.

"It's best if you come and see yourself. Do you know where she lives?" The guy asked.

"Yes. I'm on my way, I'll be there in 10." With that she hung up and grabbed her bag and jacket.

"Unnie, what's happening?" 

"I'm sorry Sana. I really need to go. It's an emergency. I'll explain later." She hugged Sana and ran to her car.

"I guess it wasn't the right time to tell her." Sana sighed to herself.

----------------------

Nayeon drove as fast as she could to Y/N's place. She stopped the car and saw a guy standing in front of her door.