Chapter 44

The next day Nayeon and Jihyo woke up early since both of them need to go to work. Nayeon couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. First of all she moved into a new apartment, which is a big change for her. Then Y/N got a scholarship, which she is very happy about. But there is one thing she isn't happy about and that is how Sana attacked Y/N. Nayeon has never seen her best friend like this. She reminded her of Y/N in the past.

"Unnie, can you drop me off at work? I came with Sana last night, so I don't have my car with me." Jihyo asked when they were eating breakfast.

"Yeah of course. No need to ask Jihyo-yah. If you're ready we can leave now."

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go." And with that they left Nayeon's new apartment and got into her car.

"You're also thinking about what happened last night aren't you?" Jihyo started.

"Yeah. How can I not? I've never seen Sana like that."

"Me too. But are we even surprised? She's a gangster, unnie. She has a side that she never shows us and that's why we're not intimitated or scared by her. We just seem to forget that she does bad things." Sana is always bright and happy whenever she's with her friends and that's why Nayeon and Jihyo didn't pay much attention to the fact that she's actually a gangster.

"Yeah, I know. I was just shocked. I feel like we barely know her. We only know the Sana that she shows us, but we don't know what she's like when she's a gangster." Nayeon sighed.

"Well, we got a snippet of that last night, didn't we?"

"Y/N had mentioned this." Nayeon remembered how Y/N told her that Sana has a bad side to her that they haven't seen.

"Mentioned what?" Jihyo raised her eyebrows.

"That Sana can be scary and that we don't want to see that other side of her."

"I'm surprised by how Y/N didn't fight back." Jihyo mentioned. Y/N didn't even defend herself when Sana attacked her.

"It's good that she didn't fight back. We wouldn't have been able to stop them." Sana and Y/N in a fight? No one, literally no one would be able to stop them.

"Seems like Y/N worked a lot on her self control." Jihyo still remembers how she had to scold Y/N a lot back in the day because she always got into fights.

"Yeah, she did." Nayeon answered simply and right at that time they arrived at Jihyo's school. Nayeon hasn't come here ever since she got fired and she feels weird to be back here. 

"Thanks for the ride, unnie. I'll see you later." Jihyo thanked her.

"No problem, Jihyo-ssi." And with that Jihyo got out of her car. In the distance Nayeon saw Chaeyoung and Tzuyu talking to Minju. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are the only ones from Y/N's friends that didn't graduate yet since they're younger. If all goes well they'll graduate this year and join the older girls in college.

"Isn't that Ms. Im's car?" Chaeyoung saw Jihyo getting out of a car, but she didn't realize that it was Nayeon's until she saw her ex-teacher in it.

"Oh yeah." Tzuyu waved to Ms. Im and Nayeon did the same.

"Let's say hi." Chaeyoung suggested and went towards Nayeon's car. Nayeon was actually about to drive away, but she didn't when she saw that the three girls were approaching her car.

"Hey girls." Nayeon said as she let her window down. Of course she won't get out of the car since most students know who she is and her reputation here is not that good either.

"Hey, why are you here?" Tzuyu asked. They haven't seen Nayeon come here in a very long time.

"I just dropped off Ms. Park." Nayeon smiled.