Chapter 10

Nayeon just ended her class after the bell rang and all the students left the room except for one student.

"Are you okay seongsaengnim?" She asked her teacher.

"Yes, I am Y/N." Ever since what happened with Jeongyeon, Y/N has been very protective over Nayeon. She asks her if she's okay almost everyday.

"Did that ex-girlfriend of you bother you again? If she did you can tell me. I'll go break her neck right now."

"Y/N-ah, stop being so protective and violent. She hasn't bothered me ever since that night so don't worry about it. Even if she did, I can handle myself you know." Nayeon patted Y/N's shoulder and was surprised that Y/N has quite broad shoulders.

"I know you can, but if she does bother you let me know. I'll handle it for you." The teacher loves that Y/N is so protective over her. It makes her feel safe. 

"I will Y/N-ie, I will. How did you do on todays test?" 

"I'm pretty sure I aced it. I have a history test after lunch though, not sure how I'm gonna do on that one." Nayeon smiled knowing that the student does care about her grades.

"Well, did you study?"

"Nope, not at all. I barely study for any test." Y/N shook her head.

"How do you get good grades then? You don't study and you also never pay attention in class." 

"I don't know, luck?" 

"It's not luck Y/N, you're intelligent." This is the first time in her life that Y/N gets a compliment like that.

"Don't say that, I'm not." Nayeon is honestly tired of Y/N denying her intelligence and potential all the time. She wishes the student could see it as well.

"Anyways, I should go. My friends are waiting for me. Also let me know if that woman bothers you, okay?" 

"Okay, okay Y/N. Go now." Nayeon pushed Y/N out of the room.

After about a minute Nayeon remembered that she needs to tell Y/N something so she went out of the room to look for her but she stopped when she saw Y/N talking to another student. She thinks her name is Minju? She doesn't teach her but it is known that she's one of the prettiest girls at school.

Nayeon has been seeing this Minju girl a lot around Y/N lately. It's obvious that the girl has a crush on the rude student. She saw Minju touching Y/N's arm and that made Nayeon mad. It's true that Nayeon is jealous. She hates seeing the two together. "Stop it, she's your student." Ms. Im said to herself.

"What are you looking at?" Sana interrupted Nayeon's thoughts and Nayeon got startled.

"N-n-nothing." Nayeon stuttered. Sana knows Nayeon was looking at Y/N. She knows something is going on between the two. The way the two look at each other isn't just a teacher-student relationship. 

"Why do you care so much about Y/N?" Nayeon didn't expect to hear this question from Sana, neither did she know what to answer.

"What do you mean? She's my student, of course I care about her. I care about all my students."

"Why didn't you tell me that Y/N filled in for me when I was sick?" Shit. Nayeon didn't tell Sana that Y/N helped her out when she was sick. She just said that she taught the kids by herself, but Sana found out that Y/N helped her from one of the parents.

"I-I didn't want you to think anything wrong, I just needed some help and you know Y/N is fluent in English." 

"I would be careful if I were you, Nayeon unnie. Don't you think you're getting too close to her? I know you want to help her and all, but others might think you have different intentions."