Chapter 12

The next two days Y/N didn't go to school. She was looking for a new job, but with no success. She also doesn't want to go to school right now. She can't face Ms. Im after their argument and she also doesn't want to explain to her friends why she's a mess right now. Truth is Y/N is losing her mind. She's really stressed out and her anxiety is kicking in. 

On the other hand, Ms. Im was getting worried. Y/N didn't show up for two days after their argument. She knows something happened, but she also knows Y/N will never tell her.

"Mina, do you know if Y/N is sick?" Ms. Im asked her student.

"Oh, I don't know. I've tried calling her but she's not picking up." Mina shook her head.

"Aren't you worried about her?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, but Y/N does this a lot when she needs time for herself so I know she's okay. This is just how she handles things." 

"Okay, thank you Mina. You can go." Mina smiled and left. She can see the worry in the teacher's eyes.

Nayeon once again can't stop thinking about Y/N. She's really worried. She needs to see her, so she decided to go to her house. She drove to the place where she previously dropped off Y/N. She knocked on the door and some old man opened it. After asking for Y/N, Nayeon realized that the student lied about where she lives. How is she going to find her now?

Then she remembered the adress in Y/N's file so she drove there. She rang the bell and a woman in her 30's opened it.

"Hi, sorry for disturbing. I'm looking for Choi Y/N, is she here?" 

"What do you need her for?" The woman asked looking at Nayeon up and down, making Nayeon uncomfortable. Nayeon is guessing that this woman is Y/N's guardian.

"I'm a friend of hers." She lied.

"She doesn't live here anymore. I can't help you." The woman was about to close the door but Nayeon stopped her.

"Do you know where she lives now?" 

"Yes, but I can't tell you that." She shook her head.

"Please, it's an emergency." Nayeon pleaded and the woman nodded telling her the adress which Nayeon was very thankful for.

"Is she in trouble again?" The guardian asked. Not like she really cares.

"No, but I'm worried about her." Nayeon sighed.

"You seem to care about her. It's nice to see that she has someone like you." The woman smiled weakly and closed the door leaving a confused Nayeon behind.

Nayeon drove to the address that the guardian gave her. She got into a very shitty neighbourhood. It's a neighbourhood full of gangsters and thieves. Is Y/N a gangster too? The teacher was scared but she needs to find Y/N. She went to the exact place where that woman told her to go to. She knocked on the door looking around her since many men were walking around.

"Yah, I already pai-, Ms. Im?" Y/N was shocked. She didn't expect to see her teacher in front of her.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here."

"We need to talk Y/N." 

"Hey Y/N, who's that beautiful girl? Can I have her?" A man yelled from behind and Y/N pulled Nayeon inside since it's dangerous for her to be outside. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Y/N is beyond angry about Nayeon showing up here. 

"D-do you live here?" Nayeon asked looking around. She didn't expect Y/N to be living in such bad circumstances.