Chapter 26

Y/N is on her way to Nayeon's apartment after work. She's still not in a good mood because of her conversation with Ms. Yoo today. She gets angrier the more she thinks about it. If Ms.Yoo wasn't her teacher, Y/N would've broken her nose for the second time by now.

"Ah, babe, you're home." Nayeon smiled as her girlfriend entered the apartment. Y/N loved the sight once she entered. Nayeon was sitting by her desk doing something on her laptop with her glasses on. She looked like a typical teacher, which was very hot to Y/N.

"Yes, I am." 

"I'm not getting a kiss?" Nayeon pouted and Y/N smiled weakly. She walked towards Nayeon and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before sitting down next to her.

"What are you working on?" The younger asked as she looked at the screen of the laptop.

"I'm just grading some assignments." Nayeon looks so hot right now that Y/N cannot stop staring.

"Why are you staring like that?" 

"You look very hot right now." Y/N admitted.

"I know. It's these glasses, isn't it?" The teacher smirked. She knows that she's hot and she's confident about it. 

"Yah stop being so narcissistic again." 

"We both know that you love my confidence so stop acting like you don't, Y/N-ie." Y/N chuckled. It's true, but she won't admit it.

"Come here." Nayeon suddenly said and gestured with her finger for Y/N to come closer to her. She always does this whenever she wants a kiss from the younger girl. So Y/N smiled and obeyed kissing Nayeon with full love. The older girl cupped Y/N's face as she deepened the kiss.

"Fuck, you're so hot right now." Y/N said once again when they pulled away from each other. Nayeon closed her laptop so she can fully divert her attention to Y/N.

"I heard you had an argument with Jeongyeon again. What happened?" Y/N really wished that Nayeon didn't hear about it, but she always does.

"Don't mention it. She's making me so fucking angry." Y/N had cooled down because of Nayeon, but now that she's thinking about Ms. Yoo's words again, she's becoming angry again.

"Y/N, don't let her get to you. What did she do?"

"She's failing me, which is fucking bullshit."

"Wait what? You're failing her class?" Y/N just sighed and nodded.

"That doesn't make sense, you're doing well on all your classes and you weren't failing geography either as long as I can remember."

"That's why it makes me mad. She's fucking failing me because of personal issues." Y/N hit the table startling Nayeon.

"Yah! Don't break my table, what did my table do to you?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just very angry." Y/N took a deep breath trying to calm herself down.

"I'll talk to her." Nayeon said and Y/N shook her head.

"There's no way that you're talking to that woman. Never in a million years." Y/N doesn't want Nayeon to get near her ex-girlfriend. Not because she doesn't trust Nayeon but because she doesn't trust Jeongyeon. Well, can you blame her?

"Y/N I don't care what you say, I will still talk to her. She's failing you because of me and I can't let that happen."

"I just don't want you near her. I don't trust her at all. What if she hurts you again?" Nayeon sees the worry in her girlfriend's eyes and she thinks it's very cute. So Nayeon smiled weakly and suddenly stood up and sat on Y/N's lap, startling Y/N.