Chapter 49

"Good morning babe." Nayeon smiled when Y/N opened her eyes.

"Good morning. When did you wake up?" Y/N groaned.

"About 10 minutes ago."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked so cute sleeping, I just couldn't." Nayeon shook her head.

"You're the first person to ever say that I'm cute." Y/N chuckled.

"That's because you only show your cute side to me." Nayeon hit Y/N playfully as she cuddled onto her.

"Do you have work today?" The older girl asked.

"No, do you?"

"No. I do need to grade some assignments but I'll just do that tomorrow." Since it's saturday both of them have a day off.

"Then how about we go on a date? We could never go on dates in the past, so I want to take you out on a date. How does that sound?" Y/N asked. It was always risky for them to go out on dates, so they never did.

"That sounds perfect." Nayeon smiled and Y/N kissed her forehead. They both got out of bed and got ready to go out on their little date. Since it's almost noon they decided to have lunch outside.

"Why are you wearing those glasses?" Y/N questioned.

"Because I'm attractive with them." Nayeon praised herself.

"Exactly. You're too attractive with them." Y/N has always liked it when Nayeon wears her glasses. She just looks too perfect.

"And what's wrong with being too attractive huh?" Nayeon approached Y/N and grabbed her collar.

"I won't be able to take my eyes off of you."

"That's what I want though." The teacher admitted.

"Hmm really?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, really." Nayeon pulled the younger closer by her collar pressing their lips against each other. Both their hearts are fluttering at the smallest actions.

"I suddenly remember how you took a picture of me once with my glasses on and you made it your phone background because you liked it so much." Nayeon smiled.

"It's still my background." Y/N has never changed it, even when they were apart.

"Wait, what? You never changed it?"

"Nope, I didn't."

"You're lying." Nayeon has a hard time believing her since they've been apart for more than a year. Would Y/N really still have that picture of Nayeon?

"Well, see yourself. My phone is on the table." Y/N pointed to the table and Nayeon grabbed the phone. When she opened it she saw the exact same picture from a year ago.

 When she opened it she saw the exact same picture from a year ago