Chapter 48

A few days have passed and Sana is doing well. This is her last day in the hospital. She's going to get released tomorrow, which she's very happy about. Jihyo, Nayeon and Dahyun have been visiting her everyday. However she has noticed how Dahyun is acting weird. She's quiet and whenever Sana asks if something is wrong, she shrugs it off. The Japanese woman knows something is wrong, but she has no idea what.

"Oh unnies, you're here too." Y/N said as she walked into Sana's room and saw that Nayeon and Jihyo are there as well.

"Yah Y/N, where have you been? You haven't visited me in so long!" Sana yelled.

"I was here 2 days ago." 

"Which is too long ago." Sana just wants all of her friends to visit her because she gets very bored in this freaking hospital.

 "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll visit you more often." Y/N defended.

"It's too late for that, they're releasing me tomorrow." 

"Who will take you home, though? Do you want us to come?" Jihyo asked.

"Dahyun will take me home." 

"Guys I have a question, but I want you guys to answer me honestly." Sana started.

"What is it?" Nayeon asked.

"What's going on with Dahyun? She's acting weird around me and I think you guys know why." Sana asked and the girls just looked at each other deciding wether to tell her the truth or not.

"She knows about you." Jihyo said.

"What do you mean she knows about me?"

"She knows that you're a gangster and what really happened." Y/N added.

"What??? Did you guys tell her?" Sana lifted herself from the bed, but since she's still weak she couldn't lift herself that much.

"Yes." Nayeon answered.

"Are you crazy?? Why would you?" Sana is very angry right now. 

"She had to know, Sana. We couldn't lie to her." Jihyo informed.

"I can't believe you guys did that. FUCK." Sana yelled in frustration.

"Can you please calm down? How else were we supposed to explain everything? And were you seriously still planning to lie to her after all that happened?" Y/N asked.

"Y/N shut the fuck up, I won't hesitate to kill you right now." Now it makes sense why Dahyun was acting like that. She never asked how Sana got hurt, which was already suspicious. Sana is sure that Dahyun will break up with her after she gets released.

"How much does she know?"

"She knows everything that we know." Nayeon answered.

"Well, not just Dahyun. The other girls as well." Jihyo added and Sana raised her eyebrows.

"What the fuck?? I get that you couldn't lie to Dahyun but why the fuck did you tell the others? You know that it's dangerous for them to know! Especially you, Y/N!"

"Yes, I know. And you're right we only should've told Dahyun. I'm sorry." 

"Why didn't she confront me about it yet?" The Japanese woman asked.

"She wants you to get better first." Jihyo answered.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! She's going to break up with me, I'm sure." Sana kept yelling. She knew this would happen one day but she didn't know that it would be so soon. 

"I need to go talk to her right now." Sana tried standing up, but immediately fell down. Luckily Y/N was there to stop her from falling.

"Yah, are you crazy? You can barely walk. Where do you think you're going?" Y/N helped Sana back on the bed.