Chapter 53

Y/N is at the police academy training right now. Well, she has been training all day actually. Ms. Yang didn't lie when she said that she was going to make it hard for Y/N. She keeps yelling at her and scolding her, but luckily Y/N can control herself. 

"Choi Y/N, run faster!" Ms. Yang yelled when everyone was running.

"Fucking bitch." Y/N mumbled under her breath. She's already the fastest runner out of everyone. Why isn't she telling other students to run faster?

"I told you she was going to be like this." Yena suddenly came running beside her.

"I don't mind." Y/N lied.

"You look like you do though." The girl smirked. 

"Why are you bothering me?" Y/N is already freaking annoyed and this girl just makes it worse.

"I just want to become friends."

"Why? Ms. Yang already hates me. Do you want her to hate you too?" Y/N asked with a lack of breath.

"No but I still want to be your friend." How can a girl that's so nice want to become a cop? It seems like she can't even hurt a fly but then again she's one of the best students.

"Everyone stop running and gather here!" Ms. Yang yelled and all the students gathered. 

"Alright let me explain what we're going to do next. You're going to start running from here. On your way there are boxes and other obstacles which you have to avoid by either jumping or by running beside it. It may look easy but this is actually one of the hardest exercises you're gonna have to do." The woman explained.

"You're supposed to do this in less than two minutes but no woman has ever succeeded except for me. Since you guys are new and haven't been training long, you should be able to do it in three minutes. If it takes longer than three minutes then it means you're either not at your place or that you're fucking weak." Ms. Yang chuckled.

"Anyone who thinks they can do it in under three minutes?" 

"Me." A girl named Eunbi put her hand up. 

"Alright. We have our first volunteer. 3,2,1 Go!" And with that the girl started running. She's one of the fastest runners here. If she can't pull it off, no one can.

"2 minutes 40 seconds. You're lucky you're under three miss." 

"Choi Yena, your turn." Yena wasn't expecting to be called and she was quite nervous. She looked at Y/N who was standing beside her and Y/N just nodded her head indicating that she'll be okay. 

"3,2,1, Go!" Yena started to run. Y/N could see how hard it was. She was calculating in her head how long it would actually take her to do it.

"2 minutes and 45 seconds. You're all so fucking slow, I can't believe this." The woman shook her head.

"What's your record, Ms. Yang?" Y/N suddenly asked.

"A minute and 53 seconds. Why are you asking? Do you think you can pull it off? Honey, I don't even think you can do it in under 4 minutes." The woman laughed and so did the students.

"It was your record right?" 

"Yes. Weren't you listening before pabo? I'm the only woman at this school that has ever succeeded to do this in under two minutes and guess what? I did it 20 years ago. No one has ever been able to beat it since then." The woman said proudly. Y/N really wants to do it and beat that freaking record of hers, but she's kinda worried. It seems impossible to do it under one minute and 53 seconds.

"I'm sure I can beat it." Y/N said and the woman started laughing hysterically.

"Are you crazy? You? Never in a million years."