Chapter 27

Y/N went back to Nayeon's place after she left Taehyung's place. She tried to open the door slowly since it's already 3am and Nayeon is probably sleeping. She walked in tiptoeing but to her surprise Nayeon was awake and was walking around the living room.

"Where the fuck were you?" Nayeon yelled and hit Y/N's arm. She was very worried, she kept calling the younger but Y/N didn't pick up.

"Awtch, I told you that I was at Chaeyoung's place." Y/N is scared. Nayeon can be very intimidating when she's mad.

"Until 3am?? I called you a 1000 times why didn't you pick up?" At times like these Nayeon remembers that Y/N is still a teenager and that she shouldn't scold her that much but the younger really gives her no choice.

"I didn't check my phone. I was too occupied, I'm sorry."

"Aish, I can't believe you. Why do you love to make me so worried about you? Do you like to see me like this? It looks like you don't even fucking care that I've been worrying for hours." Nayeon started crying. She doesn't even know why she's crying. She's feeling so overwelmed knowing that Y/N comes from a gangster family and that she could be in danger scares Nayeon. What if something bad happens to her? What is she gonna do? On the other hand Y/N feels very sorry, especially after hearing her girlfriend's words.

"No, no. I'm really sorry, I didn't think that you would worry this much. I'm really sorry." Y/N immediately pulled her girlfriend into a tight hug.

"You always fucking do this!" Nayeon hit the girl's shoulder but the girl didn't pull away.

"I won't do it anymore, okay?"

"You don't get it! I'm scared Y/N, I don't wanna get a call one day saying that you're in the hospital or even worse. You're not careful and you go out at night, which is driving me crazy. Why would you do that when you know there's a fucking gang after you? How could you be so careless?" Nayeon asked pulling herself away from Y/N's embrace. 

"You're right. I won't be so careless anymore and I won't go out at night, okay? I hate to see you like this. Please don't cry." Y/N wiped her girlfriend's tears looking at her beautiful face.

"I've never worried for anyone this much in my entire life." Nayeon admitted.

"Thank you for caring about me, unnie. I really love you, like I love you a lot." Y/N cupped her girlfriend's face.

"I love you too even though you're fucking stupid." The older smiled weakly. Y/N pulled the girl closer and put her lips on Nayeon's as she kissed her slowly, trying to show her how sorry she is. When they pulled away Nayeon rested her forehead on Y/N's.

"Do I scold you too much?"

"No, scold me as much as you want. I need it. It helps a lot." Y/N smiled and pulled Nayeon into the bedroom. It's 3.30am, they both need sleep.

-------------------------

"Y/N is hereeee!" Chaeyoung yelled as she opened the door for Y/N to enter. Her group of friends decided to hang out at Momo's place. Like always Y/N is the last one to come since she had work.

"Finally, where were you?" Dahyun asked when Y/N entered.

"I told you that I have work."

"Who knew Y/N unnie would be so hardworking?" Tzuyu smirked.

"Shut the fuck up, Tzuyu. I'll kill you." Y/N threatened her.

"Nah, you won't. You're a nice person now aren't you?"

"Yah! I'm trying to be nice to you but you keep teasing me about it. Do you want me to act like before?" Ever since Y/N told her friends about her situation they became closer. Her friends support her a lot, which means a lot to her.