Chapter 36

One year later

A year has passed since the day that Y/N left and Y/N's friends haven't seen her ever since. Of course they all wonder where she is and what she's doing right now, but they know they won't be able to contact her so they just don't. The only one that knows about what Y/N does, is Tiffany. But unfortunately Tiffany won't give out any information about Y/N, so Y/N's friends just gave up asking about her.

"Yah unnie, why are you always late when we decide to hang out?" Sana asked when Nayeon joined her and Jihyo at the coffee shop.

"I had some assignments to grade. You know this school makes me work way harder than your school." Nayeon smiled. After the news of her and Y/N spread, Nayeon found a new school to work in. It's a bit further from her place than her previous school, but she can manage. The teacher misses working with Sana and Jihyo a lot, but she knows it's impossible to go back to that school.

"Well, you shouldn't have left then." Jihyo teased.

"Yah, I didn't have a choice did I?" 

"If you had waited to date your student after graduation, like Sana, then you wouldn't have been in this situation right now." Jihyo sighed.

"Hey, let me out of this. Why are you suddenly talking about me? We were talking about Nayeon unnie, weren't we?" Sana protested.

"Because you're dating your student, just like how Nayeon unnie did." Jihyo laughed.

"For your information, it's my ex-student. It's not like she's still my student."

"Well, stop talking about your student, cause she's right there." Nayeon said averting her eyes towards the door, which was behind Sana.

"Aah, Dahyunieee." Sana exclaimed happily when she saw her girlfriend and kissed her on the cheek. Yes, they are dating. They started dating about four months ago. Sana was planning to ask Dahyun out after graduation, but it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. It took her 6 months to make Dahyun agree to date her. 

"What were you guys talking about?" Dahyun sat down next to Sana. Dahyun still feels uncomfortable around Sana's friends, since they both used to be her ex-teachers, but luckily Ms. Im and Ms. Park don't care at all.

"Oh nothing." Sana lied.

"Guys I need to go now." Nayeon said standing up.

"What? You just got here?" Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows.

"Remember how I told you that I'm looking for a new apartment? I actually have an appointment at the real estate office today." Nayeon does like her current apartment as it is, but since she changed schools it's a bit far for her so she's looking for an apartment that's closer to her work.

"You still haven't found an apartment?" Dahyun asked.

"I haven't Dahyun-ah. There were some nice apartments, but they were out of my budget."

"I hope you find one soon." 

"I hope so too. Anyways gotta go." With that Nayeon hugged the three girls and left the coffee shop to go to the real estate office.

--------------------------

"Hi, I have an appointment at 2pm." Nayeon said when she entered the office.

"Ah yes, you're Im Nayeon?"

"Yes." 

"Please wait in the waiting room. I will call you when it's your turn." The secretary told her while Nayeon nodded. After like 5 minutes the secretary called Nayeon and Nayeon went into the office.