Chapter 16

Y/N wanted to know if Nayeon was okay. What if Jeongyeon did something to her? She kept on thinking that Jeongyeon was going to hurt her teacher again, so she decided to go check on her. She went to Nayeon's apartment after her class with Jeongyeon.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Nayeon opened the door.

"Can we talk?" Nayeon nodded and widened the door so that Y/N could enter.

"Did you know that she became a teacher at our school?" Y/N didn't even waste any time before asking.

"I found out yesterday." Nayeon doesn't need to ask who she's talking about. She knows.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Y/N walked closer to her and checked Nayeon's arms because she remembers Nayeon having bruises on her arms because Jeongyeon pulled her too harshly that one night. 

"No, she didn't." Y/N didn't speak to Nayeon for two weeks and now she's suddenly here to check up on her?

"If she did you can tell me. I'll teach her a lesson." Nayeon smiled weakly. The protective side of Y/N is coming out again.

"Don't be so violent, Y/N. She didn't hurt me, don't worry about it." 

"How can I not worry? How can she even come to the same school as you aish." Y/N is clearly mad. Nayeon knows that she just had her class with Jeongyeon and she can already guess what happened.

"Calm down Y/N-ie, it's fine." 

"It's not. Do you think she came here to be a boring teacher? No, she obviously has other intentions that include you." She's trying to make a point here but she's doing it very harshly.

"First of all, don't call teachers boring. Second of all, even if she does have other intentions, I'll handle it. I can deal with her myself. You don't need to protect me. You haven't spoken to me in two weeks and now you suddenly come here and barge into my apartment complaining about Jeongyeon?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows. She knows Y/N is mad but isn't she exagerating?

"Don't act like you didn't ignore me for two weeks either. It was both sided." Y/N came closer towards her. 

"What did she say to you that made you so angry?" 

"She just pushed my buttons. You don't need to know." Y/N sighed touching her hair.

"How can I understand you when you're not telling me anything?" Nayeon's patience is really running out. Y/N is so secretive about everything, it's really driving her insane.

"It doesn't matter, I'll just leave." Y/N was about to leave but stopped when Nayeon suddenly started yelling which took her by surprise.

"Yah! Why are you always like this? I'm trying to help you and understand you, but you're making it so hard for me! Your attitude changes all the time and you're so secretive, it's driving me crazy!" Nayeon hit Y/N's shoulder. 

"What is it about Jeongyeon that bothers you so much? I dated her for three years. It's normal for us to get into fights. Yes, she did hurt me, but I've hurt her in the past as well. She doesn't bother me right now, so why are you like this? One day you act like you hate me and then the other day you're protecting me from everyone that's trying to hurt me, which is making me fucking confused. You're driving me crazy, Y/N! Just tell me why you're being like this because I can't find the answer myself!"

"It's because I fucking love you!" Y/N yelled and Nayeon became speechless.

"I fucking love you, can't you see it? It's making me so mad whenever I think about how she hurt you. I want to protect you from her because I care about you! I know she didn't come here just to be a teacher. She clearly wants you back. And I'm scared, okay? I'm fucking scared that you'll go back to...." Y/N didn't even have the chance to finish her sentence because Nayeon grabbed Y/N's collar and smashed her lips onto the younger one's. 

Nayeon kissed her student aggressively. She knew Y/N was angry and the only way to calm her down was this. Of course there are other ways to calm someone down, but at that moment Nayeon wanted to use this method. They were kissing passionately when Nayeon pushed Y/N onto the couch and got on top of her. She licked Y/N's lips asking for entrance which Y/N immediately accepted. They were making out for a while, but unfortunately their fun time got interrupted by Nayeon's phone. They both got startled and Nayeon picked up her phone leaving Y/N on the couch.

Nayeon ended her phone call after two minutes and went back to Y/N who was sitting on the couch with her hands holding her head. 

"Are you okay?" Nayeon asked sitting carefully next to her.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm such an asshole. I always let my anger get in the way of everything and I didn't realize that I was being a jerk to you."

"I don't even know what to say to you Y/N. But is it true when you said that.."

"Yes, I meant it. But it doesn't matter anyways, you're my teacher. It's not like you'll love me back or something, I'm just your student right?" Y/N regrets telling her teacher that she loves her. But at that moment it just slipped out of her mouth. She didn't mean to.

"Y/N..."

"But it's okay, really. I'll just distance myself from you and I won't bother you again."

"Pabo!" Nayeon hit Y/N's head which startled Y/N.

"Are you stupid? Why do you think I kissed you? I feel the same way, you stupid ass." Nayeon admitted.

"You do?" The younger girl raised her eyebrows. Is she dreaming?

"Yes. I do. I don't know how I fell for you or when, but I do know that I like you Y/N. At first I just liked how you were challenging me. You made my job more interesting by being an asshole. But that slowly changed. I started to like everything about you. I like how you are always trying to protect me and how you only show your real side to me. I felt proud of myself that I was the only one that could bring out the real Y/N. I couldn't stop thinking about you, I still can't to be honest. I was so worried about you that I realized that you weren't just a student to me but more than that. And when we kissed that other night, I was sure of my feelings. I wanted to talk to you about it but you distanced yourself from me." Nayeon sighed as she told these things to Y/N.

"I never knew that you felt that way, seonsaengnim. Am I that dense?" Y/N asked.

"Yes." Nayeon giggled.

"I need to go now seonsaengnim. I can't be late for work. I promise we'll talk later." Y/N stood up.

"Stop calling me seonsaengnim, we literally just made out on my couch." Nayeon scolded her.

"Then what should I call you?" The younger smiled. 

"Just call me unnie when we're not at school."

"Okay, unnie. See you tomorrow." Y/N kissed her cheek and left the apartment leaving a blushing Nayeon behind. 

-----------

Another updatee. What do you guys think of the story so far and what would you like to see happen? Pls vote and comment thank youuu :)