Chapter 24

Nayeon and Y/N are in the car driving to Y/N's therapy session with Seulgi. Y/N is feeling nervous, she's never done this before and she's worried. That's why she's been silent for the entire ride.

"Why are you so quiet? Did something happen?" The teacher asked holding Y/N's hand with one hand while the other was on the steering wheel.

"I'm just nervous." The student admitted.

"Don't be. It'll be fine. Besides we're already here." Nayeon parked the car and they went inside. They told Seulgi's secretary that they're here and the woman told them to go inside.

"Ah Nayeon-ah, you're already here. Let's go into my office." Seulgi hugged Nayeon and the three of them entered her office.

"You must be Y/N right? I'm Kang Seulgi." Seulgi smiled and shook her hand.

"Nayeon told me a bit about your situation and I'm here to help you but I need you to cooperate, okay?" Y/N just nodded.

"I'll leave you two alone. I'll be back in an hour. Y/N be nice, okay?" Y/N nodded again. She's been extremely quiet today.

"Nayeon told me that you have issues with controlling your anger and that you can get violent sometimes. Would you say that's true?"

"Yes." Y/N answered shortly.

"It's a good thing you can admit that. I'm going to ask you some questions, this can be personal questions as well. If you don't want to answer, you don't need to. It's important that you feel comfortable here." Funny because Y/N doesn't feel comfortable at all.

"What makes you angry?"

"Many things." Y/N chuckled.

"Could you specify?"

"I get angry when people talk back to me, I get angry when people have a bad attitude, I get angry when I see someone getting bullied." Y/N could go on for ten minutes about what makes her angry.

"Okay. So I see it's mostly people that make you angry right?" 

"I guess so." 

"How do you deal with that anger?"

"I don't. I usually hit things or run away or scream." How else are you supposed to deal with it?

"Do you get violent?" Seulgi kept writing stuff making Y/N even more uncomfortable.

"I only get violent when the other person gets violent first. I won't hurt anyone with no reason." 

"What would you do if I hit you now? Would you hit me back? Would you get angry?"

"What kind of question is that?" Y/N started laughing. "Is this your job? Asking people weird questions to make them feel uncomfortable?"

"Did that question make you mad?"

"Hell yeah it makes me mad. Look at this, I feel like I'm in a mental hospital, it's like I'm a fucking crazy person who needs mental help." Seulgi just nodded. From the first ten minutes of their session Seulgi can already tell that Y/N is going to be a difficult patient.

----------------------

An hour has passed which means the session has ended. Nayeon came into the office to pick up Y/N.

"Are you guys done?" 

"Yes, we are." Seulgi answered.

"I'll wait for you outside." Y/N said and left the room.

"How did it go?" Nayeon asked as she sat down in front of the therapist.

"It went okay for her first time. She doesn't really cooperate and she's kinda rude but I think that's because I'm a stranger."