Chapter 41

"Where are Nayeon unnie and Y/N?" Mina asked when she saw everyone in the living room except for the two.

"Sana unnie and Dahyun unnie are also nowhere to be seen." Chaeyoung mentioned.

"Sana and Dahyun are still sleeping." Jihyo informed.

"They were so fucking loud last night, aish." Tzuyu acted disgusted.

"Yah, let them live. It was her birthday gift." Momo smirked.

"I saw Y/N and Nayeon unnie upstairs talking last night but I haven't seen them ever since." Tzuyu said.

"I'll go look for them." Chaeyoung informed.

"Be careful, they might be you know..." Momo wiggled her eyebrows. Why is she so dirty minded?

"I don't think they would already be doing that, Momoring." Jihyo chuckled at Momo's silliness.

Chaeyoung went upstairs to look for the two missing girls and she stopped when she saw the two sleeping on the couch. Nayeon's head was on Y/N's shoulder and Y/N's arm was around Nayaon's waist. So cute.

"Babe, did you find them?" Mina approached Chaeyoung.

"Shhht, they're sleeping."

"Aw, they're so cute." Mina whispered.

"Yeah, they are. Why is it a lot of people who really love each other aren't together? I mean look at them they love each other so much, but they're not together. It's just sad."

"It's because of the circumstances, Chaengie. They've been through a lot." Mina patted her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Do you think they'll get back together?"

"I hope so. I think they're made for each other. Besides I'm sure they met again for a reason." Mina assured. She really does think that the universe send Nayeon to Y/N's office that day for a reason.

"But we should let them sleep and go back downstairs." Mina suggested and held Chaeyoung's hand as they went back downstairs. Sana and Dahyun are also awake at this point.

"Aahh, I feel like shit." Dahyun groaned. She drank a bit too much last night.

"Did you find them?" Jihyo asked the couple.

"They're still sleeping." Mina answered.

"You mean sleeping as in...?" Momo raised her eyebrows.

"Yah, Momo! Stop thinking that way!" Jihyo scolded her.

"They fell asleep on the couch." Chaeyoung informed.

"At least they could sleep. I couldn't sleep all night because of these two here." Tzuyu gestured to Saida.

"Tzuyu, how about we make some breakfast? I bet everyone is hungry." Jihyo asked and Tzuyu just nodded following the older girl into the kitchen.

"Why is that when we ask Tzuyu to do something , she won't do it. But when Jihyo asks she does it without hesitation?" Sana wondered.

---------------------

Y/N just woke up and noticed how Nayeon was sleeping next to her with her arm wrapped around her waist. Y/N blushed at the sight. No wonder she slept well, Nayeon was beside her.

She really has to pee right now, but she doesn't want to wake up the older girl. Nayeon is sleeping like a princess. So she just let the girl sleep for another 10 minutes before deciding to wake her up.

"Unnie.." Y/N shook Nayeon's shoulder.

"Hmm?" Nayeon hummed.

"Wake up. It's morning." When Nayeon heard Y/N's voice she immediately opened her eyes.