Chapter 50

Nayeon has been worrying about Y/N ever since last night. She didn't sound that good on the phone and it was clear that Y/N wasn't okay. Nayeon really wants to go to her right now, but she doesn't want to make the same mistakes as she did in the past. Y/N told her that she wants to be alone, so Nayeon will respect that. She doesn't want to push her to tell her what happened and what's wrong. She knows Y/N will tell herself when she's ready. Just when Nayeon was thinking about Y/N, her doorbell rang.

"Who could it be?" Nayeon asked herself. 

"Y/N?" Nayeon asked when she opened the door. She didn't expect for Y/N to show up at her door.

"I bought some breakfast. Mind if I share it with you?" Y/N smiled with raised eyebrows.

"Come in." Nayeon widened the door and Y/N entered.

"I know it's a bit late for breakfast, but see it as lunch." 

"I hadn't eaten yet, so this is perfect." Nayeon smiled and put her arms around Y/N's neck. 

"Me neither, I wanted to eat with you." Y/N smiled. Y/N sounds pretty different then she did on the phone last night. She sounds better.

"Then let's eat." Nayeon pecked her girlfriend's lips.

"You look like you want to ask me something." Y/N noticed how Nayeon was looking at her when they were eating. Y/N knows this look. It's the same look when she wants to ask something, but can't.

"Oh no, no. I have nothing to ask."

"Babe, you can ask me anything. Go ahead." 

"I was just wondering what happened yesterday. You don't have to tell me though. Only tell me if you want to." The last thing Nayeon wants is for Y/N to feel pressured to talk about it.

"Why are you so hesitant about asking? You're my girlfriend, you can ask me anything. Especially things like this." 

"You didn't like it in the past." Y/N always got annoyed when Nayeon asked her personal questions.

"That was back then. I don't think the same way anymore. I was going to tell you anyways, that's why I came here." Y/N informed.

"Yah! Choi Y/N! Why did you ask me when you were going to tell me anyways?"

"Just to annoy you." Y/N winked.

"Fuck you." Nayeon pouted.

"Let's just continue eating and I'll tell you after we're done eating, okay?" Y/N asked and Nayeon nodded. After they finished their breakfast they cleaned up the table and sat down on the couch.

"Don't you have work? I thought you were working today." Nayeon asked.

"I have to go to work in about an hour."

"Oh okay, that's good. Then I can finish grading the assignments while you're at work."

"So what happened? Did he hurt you?" Nayeon asked as she cuddled onto Y/N.

"No, don't worry about that. He didn't even touch me but I did found out some things that I don't know how to exactly deal with." Y/N admitted.

"What did you find out?" 

"Well, I asked why he keeps bothering me and my friends even though I already knew the answer."

"He wants you to become a gangster, doesn't he?" Everyone knows what Mr. Choi's motive is by now.

"Yes." Y/N sighed.

"That's kinda expectable since you're his only child." 

"That's the thing, I'm not his only child."