Chapter 21

"Ah Y/N you're awake already." Nayeon said as she opened her eyes and saw that the girl next to her was already up.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" The older asked. 

"You were so cute when you were sleeping, I didn't want to bother you. Besides it's sunday so you should sleep." 

"Have you been watching me sleep?" Nayeon realised that when she woke up the younger was already looking at her.

"Yes. Is it wrong to watch a beautiful girl sleep?" Y/N smirked and the teacher blushed.

"Yah, that's just creepy!" Nayeon scolded. 

"I'm gonna make us breakfast, so get ready." With that the younger left and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Nayeon washed up, changed her clothes and went to the kitchen to see Y/N cooking. It looked like she was struggling a bit but it smelled good.

"It smells good, but it looks like you're struggling." Nayeon said as she back hugged Y/N and put her chin on Y/N's shoulder. 

"Ani, I'm doing fine. Now go sit, breakfast is ready." Y/N pecked the older's lips and they both sat down.

"Wah, Y/N you're a good cook." 

"This is actually my first time cooking;" The younger confessed.

"It is?" 

"Yeah, I don't even have a kitchen at home, remember?" Now that Nayeon thinks about it she doesn't remember seeing a kitchen at Y/N's place. The two ate in silence and enjoyed their food.

"You were right about that place. Ever since I moved there I've been doing worse than before. It's like whenever I'm there, my dad is very close to me and the voices in my head are way louder there. I actually noticed it the first time that I slept here. It was the first time that I had a peaceful sleep in a long time and every time I sleep here, I sleep well. So I decided to move out of there." Y/N sighed.

"I'm very proud of you. This is the first step to stop these bad voices in your head and to finding out who you really are. We'll ask for another guardian or contact the school about this. I'm sure they'll find you a place. In the mean time you can stay here, okay?" Nayeon held Y/N's hand assuring her that everything will get into place. She's extremely proud of the younger girl for not giving up on herself and trying to better herself.

"What else should I do? I don't really know what to do." Y/N confessed.

"I think you need to see a therapist. It will help you with your anger issues and you'll learn to cope with your past. I didn't study psychology for that long but it's common for teenagers to cope the way you do when they had a bad childhood."

"Wait, wait, wait. You studied psychology?" Y/N didn't know this. It's her first time hearing this.

"Yes, but I stopped halfway and switched. Why else do you think I can read you so well?"

"Hmm, I never thought about that." She just thought Nayeon was an annoying teacher.

"Anyways, I have a friend her name is Seulgi. I think she'll be the best therapist for you. I'll contact her today and see when I can set an appointment. Is that okay with you?" Y/N just nodded. There were many times that people told her she should go to therapy but Y/N always refused. She hates things like that. She hates talking about her past and her feelings, and she never thought that she needed that kind of help, but Nayeon made her see that she actually does. She's doing this for Nayeon and for herself.

"Let's clean up and watch a movie or something? Let's spend the day together." Nayeon smiled and Y/N agreed.

---------------------------