Chapter 14

The next morning Nayeon woke up and suddenly remembered her kiss with Y/N. She liked it a lot. Butterflies were all in her stomach until she remembered that Y/N is her student. Nayeon would lose her job if anyone finds out about this, so she can't get any closer to Y/N than she already is. She knows she needs to keep her distance from the student, but it's so hard for her to keep her distance when she's really worried about Y/N. 

"Aish, what am I going to do?" Nayeon asked herself. She knows the right thing to do is cut off any contact she has with Y/N but her heart won't let her do that. 

Nayeon left her room silently thinking that Y/N is sleeping since it's Saturday, but to her surprise Y/N was already awake. 

"Oh you're awake already." 

"Yeah, I am. I'll leave now, you probably have things to do." Y/N was packing her stuff.

"Let's have breakfast and then you can go." Y/N nodded and they both went to the kitchen. Nayeon was preparing their breakfast while Y/N was just watching her.

"Here you go." Nayeon handed Y/N the plate and sat in front of her. They ate in silence and the mood was very awkward. 

"Waah easy there. You look like you haven't eaten in weeks." Nayeon chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I'm just hungry." Y/N said with her mouth full.

"Yah, don't speak with your mouth full!" The teacher scolded her. "I'm guessing you don't eat that much right? You've lost weight."

"Since I'm low on money, I cut off on food." Y/N has been eating just ramyeon for weeks now.

"You shouldn't starve yourself like that." Silence overtook the room again after Nayeon scolded her student.

"Y/N about last night.." Nayeon started but Y/N interrupted her.

"It was an accident, we should forget about it and act like it never happened." Y/N looked down. She doesn't want to forget it but she knows she has to. Nayeon just nodded, agreeing to what the student said.

"Thank you for everything. I'll leave now. My friends are waiting for me." Y/N bid her goodbyes and made her way to her friends.

--------------------------

Y/N was hanging out with her friends at Chaeyoung's place. Chaeyoung's parents are out of town so the girls decided to spend the whole day there.

"Y/N what are you thinking about? You've been silent for the past hour right now." Momo noticed.

"She's probably thinking about girls." Tzuyu smirked.

"Why would I be thinking about girls??"

"Perhaps about Kim Minju?" Chaeyoung joined the teasing.

"Yeah, rumor is going around that you two are dating." Mina added.

"Aish, I'm not thinking about her. I already told you guys that I don't have a crush on her anymore. That was in the past." Y/N got annoyed.

"But she still has a crush on you. Why don't you give her a chance?" Dahyun asked and Y/N just shook her head. 

"Your life is so boring, unnie. You need someone to spice it up." Tzuyu said and everyone agreed.

"No, I don't."

"But someone is obviously occupying your mind. If it isn't Kim Minju, then who is it?" Momo is curious like always.

"Maybe she's thinking about Ms. Im."    Y/N's eyes widened at what Mina said. How did she know? Mina is sharp when it comes to noticing things and she's noticed how close the two are and how they act around each other.