Chapter 9

Everything has been going well. Y/N and Nayeon have grown closer and Y/N's attitude is slightly better than it was before. The teacher is glad to see changes in the student's attitude. Y/N doesn't disturb her lessons anymore which is already a progress. However Nayeon did hear from other teachers that she still has an attitude towards them. Ms. Im is the only teacher that Y/N can stand, so it's also only her classes that doesn't get disturbed. Nayeon wishes that her student would show her good side to everyone and not only her.

Y/N was sitting at her usual table during lunch with her friends. She saw Ms. Im walking around the cafeteria and her eyes kept following the teacher.

"Y/N unnie?" Chaeyoung asked when she noticed Y/N looking at Ms. Im but Y/N didn't give an answer. Her eyes were still glued on the teacher.

"Yah! Y/N!" Momo yelled and Y/N came back to her senses.

"W-what?" 

"What are you looking at?" Momo asked smirking. She knows very well what Y/N was looking at but she doesn't want to tease Y/N since she'll most likely end up dead.

"She was checking out Ms. Im." Tzuyu smirked.

"Don't you ever say that again or I won't hesitate to kill you yeah?" Y/N got annoyed.

"What? I'm just stating facts." Tzuyu threw her hands up in innocence and Y/N just glared at her.

"Enough about Y/N and Ms. Im, Mina unnie and I need to tell you guys something." Y/N is glad that Chaeyoung stopped all the teasing towards her.

"Chaeyoung and I are dating." Mina announced.

"Ah finally, it took you two ages." Dahyun sighed.

"Wait, you guys aren't surprised?" Chaeyoung asked looking confused.

"No, you two were obvious." Y/N answered and they all just smiled, happy that the two finally realized their feelings for each other. 

-------------------

Sana's classes already ended so she was about to go home but stopped when she saw a student in the hallway taking something from their locker. All students are in class right now so it's obvious that this student is skipping their class. She went closer to the student and saw that it was Y/N.

"What are you doing here? You should be in class." Sana spoke and Y/N turned around to face her.

"That's none of your business." Y/N replied and turned back around getting stuff from her locker. Sana sighed, Y/N has always been like this to her.

"I heard you're not skipping your classes anymore, so why are you skipping now?" 

"Again, that's none of your business Ms. Sana." 

"It's Ms. Minatozaki for you." Y/N always calls her Ms. Sana and it annoys the shit out of her.

"I like Ms. Sana better though." Y/N turned around with a smirk on her face.

"I heard from Ms. Im that you're being nicer nowadays but I guess that's only towards her, huh? You're still an asshole to everyone else." 

"Ah, I don't know what you mean by nicer, I'm already nice." Y/N knows how to annoy Sana very well and she likes to do it.

"You're very wrong about that Y/N. But you should try being nicer to me, you know I hold a lot of power don't you?" Sana said coming closer to Y/N and touching her chin. Y/N slapped Sana's hand away, she really doesn't like it when people touch her.

"Are you threatening me, Ms. Sana? If I were you I wouldn't do that. Everything goes in both ways you know. You end me and I'll end you simple as that. So now excuse me, I need to go to class." Y/N smiled and bumped into Sana before leaving.