Chapter 43

A few days have passed and Y/N and Nayeon haven't seen each other ever since the day that they kissed. Y/N just didn't know how to talk to Nayeon after what she did and Nayeon was expecting for Y/N to contact her, but she didn't. Y/N did tell Nayeon that day that she should text her when she's moving. So the teacher texted her just a moment ago to tell her that she's moving tomorrow. Of course Y/N said that she will come and help. She won't let the older girl move by herself, although she won't be alone. All the girls except for Jihyo and Sana will be coming to help. Jihyo is busy with work and Sana is probably doing something with her gang.

--------------------------------

Y/N went to Nayeon's apartment and saw Tzuyu and Chaeyoung entering the building.

"Tzuyu! Chaeyoung!" She ran to them.

"Ah unnie. Will you be helping as well?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah. I'm here to help."

"Of course you are." Tzuyu smirked. Y/N is so whipped for the older girl, that she would do anything.

"Where are Mina, Momo and Dahyun?" Y/N asked as they got in the elevator.

"They're already here I think." Chaeyoung answered.

"I'm so fucking tired. Why did Nayeon unnie wake me up at 6 am on a sunday aish." Tzuyu complained.

"Aah babe. I missed you." Mina kissed Chaeyoung's cheek as soon as they got out of the elevator.

"Thank God you're here, she kept whining that you're late." Momo sighed. She got annoyed by how Mina kept waiting for Chaeyoung.

"Girls, thank you for coming." Nayeon smiled when she saw the three girls in front of her. Especially Y/N. It does seem like Y/N is avoiding her though, so it makes her a bit sad.

"Oh everything is in boxes already." Tzuyu noticed.

"Yes. The only thing we need to do is bring it all downstairs, put it in the minibus I rented and then bring it to the new apartment." Nayeon explained and they all nodded. Y/N can't even look at Nayeon, she keeps playing their kissing scene in her head.

"Unnie why do you have so many stuff? Will these even fit in the bus?" Dahyun asked. Nayeon has so many stuff, that it seems like 3 people lived here. Y/N still hasn't talked to Dahyun after what happened, so she made a mental note to approach the girl later on.

"They'll fit Dahyun-ah. Don't worry about that."

"Let's just start. This might take a while." Mina said and with that they started to move the boxes downstairs.

Y/N started moving the boxes immediately. There are many boxes and if they want to finish on time, they need to speed it up a bit.

"Yah Y/N slow down. You're not leaving any boxes for us to take." Momo said. All the girls know that Y/N is a strong girl, it's in her blood after all. She's the one bringing all the heavy boxes downstairs so that the girls won't struggle.

"Yeah, you should slow it down. You might get hurt." Nayeon worried.

"Oh no it's okay. I'm used to carrying heavy things." Y/N smiled weakly and continued to move the boxes. She wants to help Nayeon as much as she can. Besides she enjoys carrying boxes. Nayeon always had many stuff, so she's not even surprised by the amount of boxes.

--------------------------------

"Need help?" Y/N asked when she was about to go upstairs again but saw Nayeon struggling with a box.

"No, I can handle it. I'm strong." Nayeon bluffed. Yes, she is kinda strong but nothing like Y/N.

"Just give it to me." Y/N took the box from her. It was obvious that Nayeon was struggling with it, but she will never admit that.