28

Jungkook was getting used to his new life. Being the Queen of the strongest kingdom and living with his perfect mate was something that he never even imagined in his wildest dreams but here he was having everything he ever needed. His loving mate who loved him to death, his friends who were always there for him and his loyal Noonas who always made sure he had everything he needed and cared for him dearly. Jungkook was extremely happy and content. He would spend his days in gardens or going out in forest with his mate. Sometimes helping Royal cooks to make something for his King by himself pouring his love into it. And Taehyung was an addict to the foods jungkook would make.

Jungkook was learning things that he needed to know as the Queen of the kingdom. His personal teachers would come to teach him in the royal library about necessary things. He would spend his days learning and nights in the arms of his mate.

Taehyung was busy with the matters of Kingdom. He was trying to pay more attention to his duties but he never ignored jungkook. In fact he always made sure he spent few hours during day with jungkook and nights were obviously to be spent with him as well. Both were extremely happy being together.

It was almost three weeks after official announcement of his being Queen of the Kingdom, one day Jungkook was knitting a sweater for his mate in the royal gardens, his both helpers were also present there guiding him how to knit properly when he saw other palace workers with their kids. He unconsciously smiled at the mother and her 5 year old daughter who was laughing and running while her mother was chasing her. They were far away from jungkook but he can still see them playing and smiling.

Suddenly he remembered his stay at his parents house. They were not loving or caring to him but still they were his parents. They never abused or tortured him. If only they were always busy hiding him from the world. He won't say they treated him right but they were the reason he was safe in that small house.

They never told him they loved him but her mother would sometimes bake him his favourite cookies and his father would buy him soft silk dress the same fabric he buy would for his sister.

He teared up at the memories.

"Your highness are you okay?" sana asked worriedly and he smiled at her
"don't worry I'm fine i just remembered something"

"We should return to palace now." mina suggested picking up the supplies for knitting. Jungkook looked up at the sky where the sun was setting turning the sky orange, birds were returning to their nests. He got up and they all went back to the palace.

As jungkook entered his chamber which was technically taehyung's chamber he was met with the calming scent of his mate. He smiled at his mate who turned as soon as the door was opened and immediately engulfed his mate in a warm hug.

"I missed you so much. I'm sorry i was busy and couldn't see you today" taehyung kissed his temple gently swaying their bodies together.

"It's okay your majesty I know you have great responsibilities. I'm glad that no matter how much work you have or how huge decisions you have to take at the end of the day you're with me and I'm in your embrace. That's enough for me" jungkook nuzzled in his alpha's chest who looked at his mate proudly.

"I want your permission for something" They both were cuddling on the bed with their bodies tangled when jungkook said these words.

"For what?" taehyung gently rubbed his back.

"I want to meet my parents" jungkook looked up hopefully. Taehyung sighed

"My love I can't give you permission for that. They don't deserve to see you."