41

Vote, Comment, give me your thoughts on the chapter ♡
.
.
.
.
.
.

The black wolf was standing in the royal garden. It was dark everywhere serving as a camouflage to his appearance, his amber eyes being the only thing that glowed under the moon. 

He looked up at the moon and smirked, like he was challenging it. 

''It's time for me to claim what was mine to begin with, I have waited two decades for this moment" the wolf said as he took slow steps towards the palace. A look of victory on his face.

.
.
.

Jungkook looked towards the door when he heard a knock. 

"Your Highness may I come in" he heard the familiar voice say.

Jungkook was contemplating on whether to let person in or not but he shrugged it off as he was Taehyung's one of the most trusted men.

"Yes hyung you can come in" he said and in a few moments the elder man came inside.

"I hope you're doing fine"the man said an bowed in front of the omega.

"I'm good, do you know where is jimin hyung I sent guards to call for him he hadn't arrived yet" Jungkook questioned.

"He'll be here in a few minutes don't worry and also I got the news that King Taehyung is coming back and he'll be here by morning" the man said and Jungkook nodded with a smile. He already knew this news.

"I'm here for something important" the man said and jungkook nodded at him to continue.

"You'll have to come with me" 

"What? But where?"

"You'll know but you'll have to come with me" the elder said and jungkook was confused. Why was he asking him to come with him. 

"I don't want to come with you" Jungkook said but flinched when the color of elder's eyes changed from their normal brown color to an amber color of his nightmares.

"You can leave now" He said sternly but the elder didn't budged.

"Come with me" he held Jungkook's arm and jungkook was shocked.

"How dare you, Do you know the consequences of this Min_" He glared at the elder trying to free his arm from the alpha. 

"I am well aware of the consequences Jungkook but I think you don't know the consequences of not listening to me" he smirked and twirled his arm behind his back. Jungkook let out a shriek due to pain. The man pulled out a Knife from his waist belt aiming it omega's stomach. Jungkook forgot to breathe when he looked at the weapon pointed towards his pup.

"No!" he sniffled with tears.

"Listen to me clearly you only have five minutes to decide" Jungkook was listening silently. His heart threatening out of his chest. His breathing ragged. 

"Either come with me silently or I'll kill your unborn prince right now" the man whispered near his ear and Jungkook whimpered in pain. 

"Why are you doing this?" Jungkook cried out

"I have my reasons" he shrugged inhaling omega's scent.

" You're gorgeous little omega" he said and jungkook was disgusted. He hoped for someone to appear as soon as possible.

"let me go" he pleaded.

" No love I haven't planned for years to just let you go" The elder pulled his hand holding knife away and took out a cloth out of his pocket.