17

.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkook help me carry these boxes to  storage room" seokjin said to jungkook who was sitting on the seat near his table. He had stopped serving King Taehyung for last 3 days as he was ordered by the queen. By Yoongi and Seokjin's efforts he was allowed to work in the hospital under seokjin's supervision. Moreover he had learned enough things from seokjin and now he was able to help him in treating patients , cleaning hospital and moving medicines from storage to said doctor's room and back. Today was the same. 

He was still shaken by the incidence that took place three days ago. Although he loved seeing the majestic black wolf he was also scared of the consequences. How he'll get the courage to tell his mate about his real identity. Taehyung will be so mad at him and that was the thing he feared most. He couldn't tell him and they are just drifting apart. He wished he can talk to him like he used to do in the garden. But everything's different now.

 How will he face him?

****

Prince Jimin was walking back from his cousin slash brother slash childhood friend's room. He went to meet taehyung as they couldn't spend their time together like they used to do when taehyung was still crown prince. He expected to have a nice talk but what he didn't expected was an extremely angry true blood who was literally growling with every breath he took. Jimin couldn't talk to him as he knew tge alpha was mad to it's better to leave him be for sometime. If he saw another person around him it'll only make him snap at jimin. Jimin wanted to help him but considering how secretive taehyung was being since last few months he let it be.

He sighed as he made his way towards gardens. He liked spending his time in gardens from the last few months due to some not so obvious reasons. He was strolling through the gardens in hopes to get glimpse of a certain wolf whom he had grown to like unintentionally. He waited for a long time and was about ro leave dejected but then that alluring scent made him stop in his tracks.

He hastily turned to look at the wolf who was walking from the gardens and was going towards the royal hospital building. His breath hitched as he looked at the beauty in front of him.

How much he wanted to approach that person, talk to him, hold his hand and touch his porcelain face. The more he looked at the said person the more he was drawn towards him while the other person didn't even spare him a glance. Was he really that unnoticeable?

He shook his toughts as he gazed at the retreating figure in front of him. His likeness towarda this person was getting stronger and his desire to watch him was increasing which scared him. Prince Jimin also moved to return to his chambers and spend his day studying, learning and thinking about the said person.

****

Jungkook was standing in the entrance of the long halls that lead towards the chambers of the King and Strongest alpha on earth. He was having second thoughts to go and see the king but then again he can't disobey the orders by the king himself unless he wanted his head off his neck.

He was informed by the guards to go and see king as soon as possible. He was dreading the encounter. What if something bad happened. He wanted to take yoongi or seokjin with him but he couldn't do that. 

Jungkook took shaky steps toward the King's chambers. Each step felt like a new struggle. When guards saw him they nodded and opened the doors for him to enter into lion's den.

When jungkook entered the chambers he was overwhelmed by the strong scent and alpha phremones suffocating the room.  It was hard for him to think rationally and walk steadily with his alpha's scent all around him.

He was barely a few steps away from the door when the doors were closed behind him and he heard a low growl. His body shivered by the dominance laced in the voice.