43

This chapter is about namjoon and Jongsuk (taehyung's late father and former king).
It's a brief detail about the reason for namjoon's actions and hatred and also how he found Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
.

20 years ago

Namjoon and Jongsuk were patrolling the kingdom late at night. It was King's habit to visit the kingdom disguised as a commoner and to know about the problems of his people and then solve it.

His Prime minister, namjoon would always accompany him along with his most trusted soldiers. They would a little behind the King and his minister to avoid unnecessary attention.

"Namjoon I have heard the tax on the people was increased again. You shouldn't burden our people too much. I want my people to live freely and happily. Our government have enough gold and money, we should give relief to the people" Jongsuk said taking turn towards a smaller street.

"Your majesty it's not too much, they can afford it, and also the more money we have on our hands the more powerful our kingdom will be"

"No namjoon. Our kingdom will be powerful when the people of the kingdom will be happy and loyal to their King"

"But your majesty_

"Enough. I think I made myself clear. No more tax and abolish the new law" Jongsuk smiled. Namjoon nodded too,  his clenched fists invisible to the king.

"As you wish my king" he said bowing down. His wolf cursing at him for being so weak and always the one taking orders. He is an alpha. He shouldn't be taking orders.

He and jongsuk were best friends since childhood. They had the same grandfather. But unfortunately his grandfather choose jongsuk's father to be the King of the kingdom out of his two sons. And it automatically made jongsuk and his family more respectful then his family.

As they grew up Jongsuk will always be praised for his strength and intelligence. Namjoon was equally intelligent and strong but just because he wasn't a true blood and the sone of the king he wasn't given any importance. Everyone automatically loved Jongsuk and he was pushed to the side no matter how hard he worked or trained.

He didn't realized when his envy turned into jealousy and then hatred. And when jongsuk became the king because obviously he was the heir after his father his hatred strengthened and left a big nasty wound in his life.

He was serving the king with loyalty but that doesn't mean he didn't hate his life every second. And then his hatred slowly started taking over and his loyalty was long forgotten. He just wanted to get rid of Jongsuk and show everyone how a true blood can be defeated and an alpha like him can survive for a long time. He just need a chance to destroy Jongsuk.

He calmed his wolf which was again getting angry at Jongsuk for ignoring his decision and kept following the King.

"What is happening there" Jongsuk murmured as he moved towards a specific street where he could hear faint noises of crying.

He ordered his guards to wait from a little afar and motioned for namjoon to follow him. They reached outside the door of a small house from which the noises of crying was coming, also a man shouting could be heard.

"Who would raise this misfortune now. I don't want him let's  get rid of him" the man said. They could hear the voice of a female sobbing too.

"But he's a blessed creature how can we get rid of him" the female said and the man grumbled.

"Are you out of your mind stupod woman. Do you have any idea what happened to the families of wolves of his kind before? We all will be killed because of him and then he will be miused and even tortured by wolves. He will also suffer." the man whisper shouted.