23

I'm back from my mid semester exams and funeral of a dear uncle. I couldn't update due to these reasons. I had half chapter done but then i had to travel out of city for funeral. I completed it today. I hope you'll like it. Don't forget to vote and tell me about your reviews.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung moved towards jungkook who was scared of the alpha approaching him. A lot of things in jungkook's mind that were telling him that taehyung is mad at him and now he's gonna confront him. Plus the pain in his stomach seems to have aggravated. 

"I-I am s-sorry a-alpha" he whimpered. Taehyung got confused but he couldn't get any time to comprehend the situation when jungkook's body fell limply on the bed his color turning blue as he lost consciousness. 

"Jungkook" taehyung held him in his arms but jungkook had fainted.

"Wake up" 

"Guards call doctor seokjin to come to my chambers right now" he shouted and the guards immediately ran to call for the said doctor. 

seokjin came running and immediately reached for jungkook. He tried holding him but taehyung's growl stopped him. Yoongi was present in the hospital when guards came running for jin and when he heard jungkook fainted he too came with jin.

"Your Majesty he'll only see what's wrong with jungkook please try to understand" yoongi said quickly when he realized taehyung's possessive behavior. Taehyung just mated jungkook and above all his mate is the only omega in the world to top it he's himself a true blood, the most possessive and territorial wolves. After sometime and reassurances from seokjin that he was only gonna check up on him and that too in front of him, taehyung let him near jungkook.

"What happened to him?" taehyung asked seokjin's 5 minute examination. 

"It'sdue to overdose of heat suppressents. He was scared and took too many of them and it had caused toxicity in his body. We'll have to treat him as soon as possible. Or else it'll damage his organs"

"What do you mean" taehyung demanded furiously although he was worried sick inside his heart.

"He can lost his ability to reproduce because those medicines target directly with an omega's reproductive system. I shouldn't have handed him whole bottle of pills." seokjin said sadly.

Taehyung was still shocked and was trying to process the new information.

"And it's not the first time he took them in excess they are just showing up their after effects now"

"I don't care what happened to him just make him good again as soon as possible. It's your fault for giving him those damned medicines." taehyung yelled at seokjin while glaring at both of them.

"I'm sorry your majesty" seokjin was on the verge of crying. It was his fault that jungkook was suffering and in pain now. he should have been careful with the amount of pills he gave him but it all happened suddenly and they have to leave quickly that he couldn't realize that the threat of overdose was present.

"I'll start treatment" seokjin said and rushed back to his hospital to take required medicines from there.

Yoongi and taehyung were now in the room with jungkook lying inside the covers and taehyung standing just beside him. Yoongi was a little farther away from the omega although he wanted to hold him and to see what's wrong with his little one. But he knew he lost the right now. So he just stood there helplessly and waiting for jin to arrive soon. Meanwhile taehyung went to sit beside the omega. He gently cupped his face and removed the stray hair from his forehead.

A few weeks ago it was yoongi who used to take care of jungkook and look out for him when he fell ill. It was painful to watch for the alpha so decided to leave.