22

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was laid on his back, staring at the dusty roof of cave which had patterns of webs by spiders.

The alpha's face was blank and he was in deep thoughts. He felt a slight shifting of limbs tangled around him and immediately looked at the presence beside him.

The younger had a frown on his soft features and it was removed as soon as taehyung pulled him more, if it was possible, inside his embrace. Jungkook again got comfortable, burried his face in taehyung's chest and a soft sigh left his mouth when taehyung let out his pheromones that surrounded the omega like a shield.

Jungkook was still unaware of his surroundings and happenings as he was snoring in his mate's secure embrace.

They didn't slept at all last night. The omega was needy and in constant pain whenever taehyung detached himself away. They mated again and again until jungkook passed out due to exhaustion in between knotting.

At some point taehyung realized jungkook was bleeding down there but it was like he had lost all his senses and the only thing he wanted for taehyung was to knot him. Taehyung stopped when he saw him bleeding although it was little stains here and there but still he was cautious of not to hurt his newly found mate. His plan of stopping didn't worked when jungkook literally jumped on him and started riding him. Taehyung's wolf lost control too and the couple forgot everything gentle that existed in world.

Right now jungkook was sleeping soundly in taehyung's embrace. His head on alpha's shoulder and limbs tangled with taehyung's. Taehyung's one hand was holding jungkook's hand that was placed on elder chest while his other hand was tied securely around youngers naked waist, as his shirt had slipped up from his lower back. He was gently caressing his lower back to ease the obvious pain omega went through.

His time to time frowning and whining was showing that he was uncomfortable and in pain because last night none of them was coming slow,  the omega being the one taking more impact. Right now taehyung was worried about jungkook having a little rest so that they'll be able to return to their palace.

He had already ordered his guards to bring royal carriage and soft cushions, as jungkook won't be able to ride a horse.

This whole time Taehyung couldn't sleep even for a second. When jungkook passed out he gently cleaned his slick and cum covered body. His clothes were placed near futon in a bag so taehyung didn't has to find them. He carefully changed him in clean clothes while himself waited for arrival of his clothes. He didn't needed them anyway but considering how cold the cave was jungkook surely needed thick layers of clothing around his fragile frame.

After changing him he placed him on the futon and covered his body with the warm duvet. Jungkook was shaking due to cold so he offered himself to keep him warm. As soon as he laid next to him, the omega latched onto his body and tightly hugged him.

Jungkook spent the last few hours sleeping while taehyung spent his time staring at his precious omega. He was looking thousand times more beautiful and alluring with his sweet scent and submissive state.

Taehyung left everything aside as he solely focused on jungkook and jungkook only.

"Your majesty the carriage and clothes have arrived" commander yoongi said from outside the cave. He was the only wolf who was allowed near the cave while taehyung had ordered all others to stay atleast 1 kilometre away from the cave.

"You can come inside commander min"  he said and after sometime yoongi came in with the supplies needed. He placed them near the futon, slightly glanced at the peacefully sleeping omega under the sheets and braced his heart who was beating fastly. His heart was hurting but there wasn't much he could do, jungkook was in his mate's arms and he had no right to feel bad about it but still it was hurting like the only light of his life was brutally taken away from him in such a manner that he can't even mourn over his loss.