8

I myself made the above cover😆

.

.

The war was approaching and the security of the kingdom was increased. People were informed of the upcoming war and everyone was scared and confused.

War was to be held in the battle grounds that were present in the middle of two kingdoms. Royal army was practicing really hard day and night. Whole strategy for the war was finalized and they were sure they will win. Some soldiers will stay behind in kingdom to guard the people and palace.

Jungkook was in his small room as he wasn't feeling well. It has been three days and he was feeling dizzy and his body will start sweating. He didn't knew what was the reason. His stomach was also having cramps and it was the first time he was having these painful sensations. He didn't knew what to do about them. Also he realized his scent was hard to mask now a days.

He was using extra amout of the scent masking powder and perfume but still it won't wear off completely. He was keeping distance from everyone and stayed alone mostly. It was thursday and vick told him that they will leave for the war on friday. He decided to tell him everything about himself and their mate bond. He was feeling extra sensitive these days and the thought of vick leaving him was depressing him. He made up his mind to tell him everything.

****

Taehyung was sitting in his chambers. His head was full of so many things and all of them about one certain beta.

He doesn't know why he kissed jungkook that night in the garden. His heart and soul told him to kiss him that night and he did. And now he was confused why he was so attracted towards a beta male. He is the future king how can he fall for another boy. Was he ready to fight for him. No it must be his frustration about the war that got the best of him. So he kissed him. But did he feel bad? No he fucking liked it and that was what spinning his head.

He massaged his temples.

"What is happening to me" he said annoyingly.

"I should think about something else" he closed his eyes but as soon as he did all he can see was those blue eyes. Those breath taking blue eyes. That was making him a slave of them. He was compelled to visit him every now and then so that he can see those eyes and ethereal person.

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts when Queen entered his chambers and he got up to greet her.

"Hello mother"

"Hello my Prince. How are you? "

"I'm fine Mother" Taehee hummed but she was not a bit convinced. She can see taehyung was in trouble.

"You can tell me anything taehyung. Before a queen I'm your mother" taehee said gently patting his hairs.

Taehyung decided to ask her something important.

"Mom how many people in our kingdom have blue eyes" Taehyung asked. Taehee's hand that was initially stroking his hairs stopped moving.

"Why do you ask my son" she composed herself and asked.

"Mother nobody in Kingdom have seen my red eyes. Even you right. And my eyes are black coloured for everyone else unless I'm in my wolf form. So how can I see someone's blue eyes when they are in their human form"

Taehee stilled in her place.

No way. It can't happen.

"Have you seen someone with blue eyes? " she asked him and he nodded.

"Who? "

"I can't tell you right now mom but tell me nobody ever knew a person in our kingdom with blue eyes. So how can I see blue eyes" he asked her.