30

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was spooning his mate and gently rubbing his bare back while waiting for his knot inside his mate to deflate. Jungkook wasn't making any noise unlike he did a few moments ago and it worried Taehyung.

"My love are you with me?" he gently asked and immediately got a reaction.

"I'm here" jungkook said in a tired voice.

It was almost 4am in the morning and the both just finished their all night romp. Jungkook knew it will be hard dealing with the alpha in rut but Taehyung was way more powerful and had a huge stamina. Jungkook could only take as he was also in his heat there was no stopping the two.

Taehyung tried his best to keep his wolf in control but it'll eventually slip as was obvious from the infinite marks and bites on Omega's whole body.

From his neck to shoulder and chest and from his pelvis to his thighs, Taehyung made sure everything was marked.

Meanwhile his lips and genitals were another story, both were pink and swollen.

He knotted his mate again and again and the poor omega even passed out twice but as soon as he regained consciousness taehyung will be hard and horny again.

Taehyung was still inside him his knot was finally deflating and shoot his cum inside younger one more time. Jungkook only whined while accepting his seeds. Taehyung pulled out and gently twirled his omega's lithe body to face him.

His eyes were close, lashes touching his rosy cheeks. Soft features tiredly resting. Taehyung unconsciously smiled at his beautiful Queen. He rubbed his cheeks and jungkook leaned in to the touch.

"I went too hard" Taehyung said in a guilty tone.

"No, I'm fine don't worry. I enjoyed being with you" jungkook blinked his eyes at him.

"Thank you my gorgeous" Taehyung pecked his nose and pulled him closer inside his chest.

"We should get cleaned" Taehyung suggested.

"My body hurts,  i don't want to" Jungkook pouted and taehyung chuckled.

"You don't have to do anything. I'll clean you" taehyung got up to prepare a warm bath. He came back shortly and picked up jungkook who winced at the touch.

"I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault my back just hurts"

"I'll massage it after cleaning you" he kissed his forehead and went to the bathroom.

He gently placed him inside tub of warm water and went back to the room to change the dirty sheets replacing them with clean ones. After discarding the dirty sheets and placing a clean duvet he went back to his mate.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully inside the tub. Taehyung gently cleaned his body with soap and water and himself took a shower.

Jungkook was rolled in a big fluffy towel while taehyung brought a trolly of food. Jungkook whined that he didn't want to eat and just want to lay in bed again but Taehyung reprimanded him for that. 

"I'm not letting you inside bed unless you finish it you need to eat first" he brought the piece of meat near his lips who ate it halfheartedly.

Changing jungkook in a soft silk robe he laid him on the bed and got something to wear and soon accompanied his mate. He hugged him carefully and jungkook buried his face inside his mate's chest taking his scent, he sighed in relief. Finally he'll get to take some rest and as the horny alpha was calmed now.