12

(Above image's credits to the rightful owner)
.
.
.
.

Jungkook shot open the door of seokjin's office room and immediately got inside. Seokjin who was lost in preparing medicines from different herbs looked up at him.

"Hyung i'll never go to King's room to deliver medicines ever again" he told him as soon as he entered the room.

"What happened jungkook?" he asked

"Nothing but i don't want to go to deliver is medicines from now on" jungkook replied and went inside his room. Seokjin looked confuse but he shrugged it off.

Jungkook's heart was beating rapidly. He sat on the mattress and tried to calm his heart. Unconsciously a few tears left his eyes.

"How can you do this. first ignoring me then coming up with your fiancee and now making my heart hurt. I'll have to stay away from you if  want to stay saint. You're a king after all why would you even care about a servant like me" jungkook said to no one in particular as he silently cried at his loss. His wolf was sad and whimpering but there was nothing he can do to calm it. The only source of his happiness that he got was gone too. 

**** 

1 Day later:

Taehyung was seated in his chambers going through some letters and scrolls. His royal minister Namjoon was also present their updating him about the latest news in the kingdom and offers from other kingdoms. He looked at the time and it was almost 4PM meaning it was the time for his medicine and massage. He busied himself with the work. After an hour he got disappointed and decided to take matters into his own hand he was about to open his lips to say something when there was a knock on the door.

"Your majesty the nurse had arrived with your medicines a guard said and when given permission he ordered the person outside to come inside. Taehyung looked up hopefully to see a certain beauty but his face fell and his expressions immediately turned cold when he saw their was a random beta nurse who came to treat him. 

He frowned and busied himself with his work.

"Your Majesty it'stime for your medi_"

"Did i ask?" taehyung said coldly and the poor beta started panicking thinking he had offended his king.

"I'm s-sorry your majesty" he immediately bowed down and kept his head that way.

"Go away and tell them to send someone else" he barked and the beta bowed again and immediately left the place. Namjoon looked strangely at him but didn't said anything.

After a few minutes another person arrived and this time it was an old and experienced doctor. Taehyung just sighed and took his medicines. 

When the doctor was done with his job he bowed down and was about to leave when taehyung said.

"Send someone else tomorrow"

****

2 Days later:

Taehyung just came back from his meeting in the courtroom , he removed his crown and placed it on the cushion reserved for it. He was extra frustrated today and was snapping at everything and everyone in sight. Maids, workers and even ministers were afraid of his stern expressions and cold aura. A knock on the door was heard not too long after and then guard told him their was a nurse who came to treat him. A person came inside and taehyung turned to look at them and to say the true blooded was mad was an understatement. 

"Your majesty_"

"SEND SOMEONE ELSE ! "

****