35

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was fondly admiring beautiful face of his mate who was sleeping peacefully in his embrace. He leaned forward to steal a kiss from the beauty in front. Thanking the God above for sending him to taehyung. He'll always keep thanking him and cherishing Jungkook like he deserve to be. He was blessed with everything and the only thing he needed now will be gifted to him by his Omega. 

"I love you" taehyung said in a state of trance too engrossed to notice that Jungkook was awake now. He slowly fluttered his eyes open and Taehyung's smile grew wider and charmer.

"Good Morning" he said rubbing his back. Jungkook stretched a little in the fluffy blankets and smiled at his handsome alpha. 

"Good morning" he mumbled and buried his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck, inhaling his scent he sighed with content. 

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked running his fingers on his back.

"Good" Jungkook said pulling away a little. 

"I'm tired due to laying constantly and want to get up" jungkook pouted and taehyung cooed and kissed his pouty lips.

"Okay get up then we'll go for a walk in the gardens" Taehyung said and Jungkook sat up on their bed. His face crunched in distaste and taehyung furrowed his brow.

"What happened love" before he could get an answer jungkook had already ran to the restroom. Taehyung followed him closely. Jungkook was gagging and puking in the basin. Taehyung held his waist from behind to give him support.

"Relax I'm here" Taehyung reassured him while holding him carefully. When Jungkook was done taehyung helped him wash up and change him into new soft clothes. 

"My head is spinning and my stomach is aching " Jungkook complained,  taehyung hugged him securely. 

"I'm sorry love but you will okay. We'll ask Seokjin" he said gently moving their bodies together. 

"Tae" Jungkook asked after some time. Taehyung hummed.

"You're happy right" he looked up at him anticipating his answer.

"I'm not just happy. I'm Euphoric. I can't explain how much happiness you give me daily" Taehyung kissed his nose and jungkook giggled.

"Me too. I'm so happy. I can't believe we are having our own pup. I just want to hold him as soon as possible" Jungkook said excitedly and taehyung was smiling at him whole time. He gently placed his hand on Jungkook's belly which was flat right now and he wished he could feel him. But it was not possible yet. The baby was just a month old they would have to wait a few months more to feel him.

As soon taehyung touched his belly, Jungkook felt tingles spreading throughout his body and he felt lighter and happier.

"He loved it" he whispered

"What" taehyung lightly stroked his stomach.

"Your touch Tae, our baby loved it" Jungkook said with a soft look, staring at his alpha lovingly.

"Really? It means he won't fight me anymore" Taehyung said fervently and jungkook nodded. 

"Thank God now an angry bunny won't growl at me" Taehyung teased and Jungkook whined.

"I'm not a bunny" he tried to push him away but taehyung tightened their hug.

"Okay fine my little wolfie" he said and Jungkook liked it better.

"Kiss me" he said and who was taehyung to refuse. He gently leaned down and captured his lips in a gentle kiss. Jungkook responded back passionately and taehyung smiled in the kiss. He picked him up still kissing and moved to their bed, gently placing him on bed and hovering over him avoiding putting too much weight on younger.